Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2015
Text is printed large enough to read without issues, but the formatting leaves a lot to be desired. It asks you to fill in charts on one page, go back and do calculations on another page, then continue with directions on a third page, then the next calculation step comes around and it's on the back of the other page... it's a mess to follow. Instructions are ok, not great, but not horrible either.
on January 11, 2015
I bought Laboratory Manual for Introductory Circuit Analysis . Was described as ConditionUsed - May not include supplements such as CD, access code or DVD. They failed to mention that it may not contain multiple pages of the book. A day before my class and I start to read the book only to find pages 21-36, 31-32, 37-42, 45-52, 58-64, 69-70, 73-74, 81-82, 85-90, 93-100, 106-120, 129-134. I stopped counting at this point. I was so frustrated. Thanks for nothing RentU (seller).
on October 4, 2014
Only contains the first 13 chapters (DC networks) does not contain AC chapters which you will need for Circuits II courses.
on February 26, 2015
I bought it but didn't need it so I haven't used it. Basic lab manual for hooking up different circuits.
on February 12, 2012
The perforated edges are perfect for turning in the labs. no more copying and rewriting things that are already printed! Good quality book and worth the money.
on March 1, 2014
Me and my friends pitched in to buy this lab book for our class it was needed and we cut cost down greatly while learning at the same time.
on April 1, 2016
Ordered this book because I needed it for class. It was exactly as described.
on February 9, 2015
It's good Laboratory menual. Faster shipping than I expected.
on March 1, 2015
happy with the book, good quality and customer service
on September 8, 2014
excellent.......it was that i expected