5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I was looking for
This product has a very good type of copying paper that produces nice duplicates. It was exactly what I needed for my class...as it was the product they asked for. It is a good product for most research projects requiring a journal.
Published on October 11, 2005 by Science Research Student

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged
The yellow copy sheets throughout the whole book were damaged (a 4 inch wide, thick dark streak across the entire left side) so much so that anything I write on that side of the white sheets is not visible on the yellow sheets.

Published on January 11, 2012 by Luigi

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)

Have only ordered one of these through Amazon, so perhaps it's an uncommon problem. The other reviewers were obviously pleased with the notebook they received, so if it costs more at your bookstore it still may be worth getting it from amazon (just allow enough time to return it if it's damaged).

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I was looking for, October 11, 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine laboratory notebook - recommended, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
It is a standard laboratory notebook. It gets the job done. The quality is fine. More than adequate for high school or college chemistry/physics lab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organic chemistry, cheap and easy to use., August 2, 2013
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
I liked using this notebook for organic chemistry labs. It gets the job done and isn't expensive. It has specified perforated tear-out pages that you can tear out to turn in and keeps the carbon copy that's not perforated in the book as your copy for reference. I like that it doesn't have a spiral because those get caught and tangled in backpacks and book-bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
It came in great shape, the notebook was exactly what my professor wanted, I do like page divider that comes attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
Exactly what I needed! Fast shipping and great condition! I really like how this book is set up. It has a foldable flap that folds around the pages so that you do not end up writing on the next carbon copy. It has the periodic table and a couple of useful tables (conversion, masses, common lab equations, etc...) on the back of the book as well as the flap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
Just as described. Shipped really fast. Well bounded so its very durable. Used it for my Organic Chemistry lab and it worked out perfectly. I would recommend for the price to any student.

3.0 out of 5 stars Problems with carbon-copy pages, May 19, 2012
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
I saw some other students using this notebook in a lab I took last semester, and I liked the design of the book and how the inside pages are grids rather than lines, so I decided to buy this product for my lab this semester. My university requires that lab notebooks have sewn bindings and numbered pages, and this book satisfies those requirements. Students must also turn in copies of their notebook pages as part of lab reports, so I thought I would be saving time and money with this book because of the carbon copy pages. However, even when I followed the directions of using pen and putting the hard backing under the page I was writing on, the writing did not transfer legibly and I ended up having to photocopy the white pages. I still really like the product though because there is much more space to write than a composition notebook, and even though I take rather long, intensive labs, this notebook should last me two more semesters. I wish the carbon copy pages worked better, but I would still recommend this to other students concentrating in lab sciences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
Got into a lab class as the last minute so I needed a carbon copy notebook within the week. Ended up getting this with two day delivery. For the price its a great deal. Has a table of contents on the reverse side of the cover and 80 pages of paper with carbon copy. Exactly what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good transaction, March 18, 2006
This review is from: Laboratory Notebook (Paperback)
I received the notebook in a short amount of time and it was what I ordered.

Laboratory Notebook
Laboratory Notebook by W.H. Freeman and Company (Paperback - January 14, 2000)
$23.95