5.0 out of 5 stars I've lost 18 lbs so far!
Published on March 28, 2012 by GHill79

1.0 out of 5 stars Heart shock
Published 1 month ago by 2008_mom

5.0 out of 5 stars I've lost 18 lbs so far!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Labrada Nutrition Lean Body For Her Fat Burner Capsules, 60 Count (Health and Beauty)
I was skeptical at first. This is the very first fat burner I have tried. I am 32 years old and was 168 lbs. Having back surgery next month and needed to shed some wight before hand. I have been on Lean Body for Her for about 3 weeks now and have already lost 18lbs! I'm down to 150 now, 10 more to go :) Lean Body for Her intially made me very jittery for the 1st couple of days, but after that felt fine. I have a tremendous amount of energy all day! I take mine first thing in the morning and I'm good to go all day! I was a very "healthy" eater before, meaning portions :) , lol but now I'm good with raw fruit and veggies for breakfast and lunch and then a healthy dinner. I drink nothing but water and lots of it!!! This makes you very thirsty throughout the day ( or atleast it did me) I cut out all caffine, sofa and coffee, haven't missed it at all. Just figured I would share my sucess story with everyone. Hope it works as well for you as it did me!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, February 10, 2012
I've tried a lot of fat burners and I can say that this one does exactly what it says it will do. Don't buy into the hype that there is any product on the market that will make you lose weight by simply just taking it alone. As a fitness instructor I recently became injured again and am currently recuperating from surgery and unable to exercise. I began using the product specifically because I knew I would not be working out and as the description says, it significantly curbs my appetite for the good majority of the day as well as reduces cravings, which is a big deal for me because I have a major sweet tooth. I will definitely order this product again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm out now, April 26, 2013
Corrine L. Parrish (GREENVILLE, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I noticed right away that this curbed my appetite. So if you are a grazer and snack alot this is a great product to try

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no explaination!, August 3, 2013
I have taken many different diet pills...literally anything you can think of. This one really caught me off guard. I worked out regularly and figured my weight loss was from that. Obviously if you change your diet and work out, you will lose weight. Therefore, I stopped taking the pills. My weight stayed exactly the same...no weight gain and no weight loss. I decided to add Labrada back into my workout, and my weight loss began again. Soon after, I got busy and was not able to work out and my diet plan slipped away. I wasn't eating chili cheese fries and burgers every day, but I wasn't eating healthy either. I continued to take my Labrada however during this time. I am not going to lie and say I miraculously lost a ton of weight during this time. However, I was still slowly losing weight. In fact, I was losing about 2lbs a week WITHOUT diet and exercise. When I ran out of the pills, I did not reorder them. I just continued my every day routine. During the few weeks without the pills, I gained about 3-4lbs. I couldn't help but reorder the pills. Within a few weeks of getting the pills again, I lost 5lbs. There is no other explanation! I wish there was! But truly, the pills were working for me!

Personally, they did not curb my hunger. I was just as hungry with the pills as I was without them. The same goes for energy. I didn't get any boost in energy. In fact, I was still needing an afternoon nap! Caffeine does not affect me however (even though I never drank coffee and don't drink soda) so maybe it will affect other people differently. In my case, I guess it just blocked some of the fat from being absorbed or it boosted my metabolism without me knowing. I can't say it will work for everyone...but it really did work for me. For those wondering, I have lost 30lbs since taking it and its been about 5 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but had to change it up, April 27, 2014
The only thing for me I had to change was to take one pill in the morning, and one in mid-afternoon. The first couple times I took both in the morning per the directions, I felt like I had crashed HARD in the afternoon. When I got home from work, I was way too tired to work out. Now, after dividing the doses, I do much better and have great workouts when I get home.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy I ordered this, September 9, 2014
This is one of the only supplements that I have taken that actually does give me energy and curb my appetite. I also notice I am full faster. So happy I ordered this!

1.0 out of 5 stars Heart shock, November 9, 2014
This is the first fat burner I took that ever made me sick. It didn't curb my appetite and on the second day of taking it I literally felt an "electric shock" on my heart. Very scary! I thought I was going to have a heart attack or something. So I stopped taking it ( I was taking one pill a day in the morning - that's it). I requested a refund which Amazon promptly processed. I do not recommend this product, it seems to be very dangerous (and I've taken OxyElite and Hydroxycut in the past with no problems). I currenlty do not have any health problems, and exercise regularly. I just wanted to take something to jumpstart my weight loss again since I've hit a plateau and this product failed to do so and it might even be extremely harmful to your body as well. Stay away from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The pills didnt give me energy, but it wiped ..., September 10, 2014
The pills didnt give me energy, but it wiped my appetite away completely! And I have not had any side effects...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lean Body Pills, February 22, 2012
I love these pills! After trying many different brands and having no obvious results, I was skeptical with these. But I'm glad I tried them. Adding them to my diet plan and workout, I noticed an *immediate* difference. They give me a ton of energy that lasts a good ten-twelve hours (so I take them very early in the morning), my appetite isn't so powerful, and they help me stay on track. Eating small meals takes a lot of effort because, for me, these things make food taste funny, and I've dropped my one can a day of soda - these things are loaded with caffeine, so I'm aware of that intake, PLUS I just don't seem to crave it as much as I used to. I drink way more water than I was - which is not that huge of a deal, b/c water's my main go-to anyway, aside from that soda I used to drink. I have days were I don't take these pills, and I still notice a lack of appetite. It's made such a difference on me, that I've had to recommend them to family members (darn, secret's out).

The only cons I have with this product is that when I was first starting out (two a day), it made me extremely jittery, but after a week's use, I got used to this.

I will continue to use this product until I've reached my main goal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great results!, October 21, 2014
So- I never write reviews for items, but wanted to share! Had really great success with this product!
Took about 30 days to really see/feel a difference, but I take this early in the morning before my workout- and it keeps me pumped up all day! I did not have the jittery feeling that some people have reported.
It's definitely an appetite suppressor, I have to make sure to eat during the day because I am not hungry. Also- these supplements make you thirsty, so make sure you have a ton of water to drink.

Worth the price, just added auto ship for a monthly delivery.