Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Flavor: Chocolate Ice CreamSize: 42 pkChange

on July 8, 2011
Great taste and excellent nutritional value. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a high protein shake or meal replacement. This fills me up a lot more than a standard protein shake. Will buy again...
on April 11, 2013
I love the taste of this item.. It does taste like chocolate ice cream.. I would order a blender bottle along with it so you can mix it easy I love mine!!
on April 25, 2013
This shake tastes great and mixes easily, no clumps. Great when shaken with ice. Kept me hunger free until my mid morning snack. Good stuff.
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2011
Althought he price wasn't the cheapest around, I was in a pinch and decided to use my prime account to get this protein really fast. I love it. It tastes like brownie batter - best protein out there, although its a MRP so the calories are a bit higher than a standard whey pr casein. Nice blend and great product.
on August 16, 2013
tastes great, very filling for breakfast. I bought a shaker cup and one scoop plus skim milk and ice shaken up will fill me until nearly lunch (I drink this over an hour or so starting at 6:30am). I need to buy more! My husband uses it to make shakes have more protein. I try to hide it- I want it all for me!
on July 25, 2014
This is sooooo good! OMG I'm going to have to order another one. I've tried meal replacement shakes in the past and they always left me hungry. Lean Body meal replacement shakes go the extra mile. Not only do they blend well, but the serving actually fills you up. It holds me over for about 4 hours easiy.
on August 24, 2014
Just as the others have all stated, the product tastes very good and the fact that the its a meal replacement is great. It's convenient and quick for the "on the go" lifestyle, but there are obvious side-effects that will either accelerate the destruction of the body either directly or indirectly. The choice is always yours. Do with this information as you will.
The sucralose is as follows:

Reduces good gut bacteria: Sucralose alters the amount and quality of those beneficial microbes that hang out in your belly (the same ones found in yogurt) by 50% or more. “Alteration in bacterial counts is associated with weight gain and obesity,” says Dr. Schiffman.

Makes meds less effective: The sugar substitute limits the absorption of therapeutic drugs, such as those for cancer and heart disease, rendering them less effective.

Releases toxins: Many people bake with Splenda to reduce the calories in a recipe, but it decomposes during baking, which releases potentially toxic compounds called chloroproanols.

May alter your body's responses: Sucralose can alter insulin responses and blood sugar levels, has been associated with inflammatory bowel disease, and may even alter genes, the researchers note.

Now, let’s put the research in perspective. It was performed on rats, and rats are obviously not humans. However, the FDA’s approval of how much sucralose can be consumed safely is also based on rat studies, so it’s a fair comparison. (2013, Health Risks, Prevention.com)

So, moving forward with this product will always be a risk and the buyer should beware of any and all chemicals that are ingested. There are many things out there in the water, in the food, in just about anything we eat, drink, breath or absorb. The chemicals will undoubtedly kill us in the end, the question is do we want to accelerate the process by adding more? I am a proponent of eating right and this is easily incorporated through fresh fruits, vegetables and protein. Take care and eat healthy.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2014
Excellent taste, excellent source of not only protein but of also lots of minerals and vitamins! Just pay attention to the sodium content (25%) if you're in a restricted diet...
on August 14, 2011
Excellent product. The chocolate flavor is amazing. If you prepare this protein shake with crushed ice (as one recommendation ) you will "taste" a delicious ice cream. I love it!!
on June 24, 2011
Delicious Shake ! Great Value and such a large sized container for the price. I was shocked !!! It does what it ways, lose weight, more energy and keep your muscle strength.

See 1 answered question