Caution: keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Should not be applied to raw or oozing area of skin. Do not use this product for at least 3 days after using hydrocortisone ointments on the affected area. May irritate sensitive skin. If redness, irritation or itching occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of eyes and other mucous membranes.
If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor immediately. Bring this product with you.Ingredients
Deodorized Mineral Spirits, Water, Propylene Glycol, Octylphenoxy-Polythoxethanol, Mixed Fatty Acid Soap and Fragrance.Directions
Tecnu is most effective when used within the first two hours after exposure or as soon as rash appears.
Shake well before each use.
Before the rash has started:
1. Apply Tecnu to exposed unwetted skin within 2-8 hours after exposure to poisonous plants.
2. Rub vigorously for 2 minutes to remove oil and other contaminants from skin. If hyper-sensitive, wash entire body with Tecnu.
3. Rinse skin clean with cool running water or wipe off with a cloth. Repeat.
As soon as rash appears:
1. Apply Tecnu to affected skin and surrounding areas. For best results apply to entire body. Rub in for 2 minutes but avoid breaking the skin.
2. Rinse with cool running water to remove Tecnu and poison oils. If itching persists, reapply Tecnu, then rinse in a very warm shower (not a bath).
3. Towel dry gently. Repeat as necessary and before retiring.
To clean: pets: saturate a cloth with Tecnu and wipe down the pet's coat. Follow with a pet shampoo and water bath. Tecnu can also remove skunk spray from your pet's fur.
Clothing: saturate unwetted clothing with Tecnu in a bucket for several minutes.
Launder by itself with detergent and hot water. Check for color fastness by testing a concealed corner of the fabric.
Tools: wipe down with a cloth saturated with Tecnu. Wash with soap and water.
Tree sap/pitch: apply Tecnu directly and rub until stain dissolves to clean pitch, tree sap, road tar, grass stains and other substances from skin, tools and clothing.
"Keeps the outdoors from getting rash with you."Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer