5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MOUSE, April 5, 2010
Cody Tveten "Tweets" (College Station, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Labtec Mini Glow Mouse USB (Personal Computers)
I have 2 wireless mice, but I bought this one so that i could connect it straight into my computer; the chord is retractable and it reduces wire clutter on my desk. It is also nice and compact for portability. I have had this mouse for about a year now and it still works great. The light has yet to go out, so I couldn't tell you how long that lasts (given i haven't used it much either). If you want a gaming mouse this is not for you, but if you want a mouse with the regular left, right, middle mouse buttons with a scroll wheel then this is perfect. The colors are pretty cool too, they change every 3 seconds, and there is an option to turn them off as well. Over all great product, what more could i say; IT WORKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sized mouse ever!, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Labtec Mini Glow Mouse USB (Personal Computers)
I absolutely love this mouse. It lights up in different colors (which can be turned off) and it's the perfect fit for my hand. My first one lasted for 4.5 years so I was happy to find I could still get a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice mouse., March 21, 2013
This review is from: Labtec Mini Glow Mouse USB (Personal Computers)
We like it a lot. It is great to not be concerned about the battery life on a wireless mouse. The colors are great, we think it is very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome mouse, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Labtec Mini Glow Mouse USB (Personal Computers)
This is our second Labtec mini glow mouse. It is durable and lasted a long time with my kids using it. Also the color glow at night is pretty to watch. It works great no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Fun!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Labtec Mini Glow Mouse USB (Personal Computers)
Love these Mice for our LapTops at work. They are fun because of the changing glow. We use them in our Medical Practice. Can't keep them in stock because everyone wants one. I do find where they don't last that long though, but for the price, they are worth they joy they bring to the staff and patients face when they see if changing colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact and reliable, December 12, 2011
MrsG_876 (Montego Bay, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Labtec Mini Glow Mouse USB (Personal Computers)
I bought this cute mouse for its changing colours and small size. (You guessed right, I am a woman). I must say I am now on my second laptop since buying this fellow and it's still going strong. I used this mouse on a 14 inch HP laptop running Vista which later died, then shortly on an Acer Netbook running Windows XP which I passed on to someone else, and now I'm using an Acer 14 inch Windows 7 laptop which also dual boots into a Linux system. I had read some other reviews regarding the retracting cord and as I result I'll admit, I'm not in the habit of using that feature. Although during times when I have had to lend it out, other people love to play with that feature. I don't because I wanted to minimize the likelihood of wire issues developing such as shorts and breakages. I have this mouse for almost five(5) years now! And I still would give it a 4.5 stars. I deducted the 0.5 because near to where the USB cord attaches to the mouse, the black rubber is split and exposing some wires underneath (this happened after 2 years of service).

All in all, this mouse is easy to carry (even without retracting the USB cord); allows for what I call stealth mode (that is, disable the color-changing feature); gets the job done (stands up to those regular sized mouse); and of course is easy on the eyes without being excessive. Aside from the wire issue, the other grip is that it grabs dirt!

Feel free to buy it.