Hawaii Five-O (Classic) 12 Seasons 1979
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Lion in the Streets (Part 1+2) McGarrett finds himself caught in the crossfire as a faction of embattled Hawaiian natives take on the Island's underworld. The prize -- control of a labor union and the 50th state's rich tourist business.
2. Who Says Cops Don't Cry? Honolulu policewoman Lori Wilson is on the scene when her husband, Honolulu cop and Five-O recruit, Kevin Wilson, is gunned down by bandits. McGarrett brings Five-O into the search for Wilson's killer, meanwhile, trying to dissuade grieving Lori from waging…
3. Though the Heavens Fall McGarrett goes after a unique secret ring of high-society vigilantes who are determined to see that justice is done -- even if they have to do it themselves.
4. Sign of the Ram Jayne Meadows guest stars as an astrologer whose ominous warnings tempt the skeptical Steve McGarrett to follow her clues in his investigation of a murder. The dead man, gambler Toby Wesson, was a friend of boxer Pete Shore, and owned a share of the…
5. Good Help is Hard to Find Is the Five-O crew as foolish and inept as they are beginning to appear to the public?
6. Image of Fear Someone apparently is trying to convince Joan Carter and everyone she knows that she is mentally ill and only imagining the frightening attacks on her life, but one of those people -- Five-O boss Steve McGarrett -- isn't buying it.
7. Use a Gun, Go to Hell In a powerful episode playing upon the easy availability of handguns, McGarrett and his Five-O unit follow the trail of pain and death left by one of the weapons, hoping to recover it before it can wreak yet more havoc. The wounding of a florist by a pistol-w…
8. Voice of Terror Tension, barely controlled fury and gut-numbing fear -- it's all there as Steve McGarrett confronts a pair of political terrorists who are threatening to kill their policewomanhostage unless their demands are met.
9. A Shallow Grave Steve McGarrett finds himself dealing with apparent psychic phenomena as he tries to trace the whereabouts of a jewel cache worth $2 million.
10. The Kahuna When the inhabitants of a privately owned Hawaiian island dig up the remains of two young people and bury them at sea to insure that autopsies will not be performed, Steve McGarrett launches an investigation into the reputedly accidental deaths.
11. Labyrinth Steve McGarrett and his Five-O crew try to solve the kidnapping of a wealthy socialite, Mrs. Christine Ames, and at the same time, accommodate her husband, who declares that if the police are involved, the criminals will kill his wife. It is Mrs. Ames'…
12. School for Assassins Assigned to handle security for an important energy conference in Hawaii -- one that could determine America's energy sources for the next decade -- Steve McGarrett and his Five-O agents encounter international forces who will stop at nothing -- including…
13. For Old Times Sake Counterfeiter Willie McFee reluctantly returns to his old game for a worthy cause, but he fails to foresee the luck that gives Steve McGarrett an inkling of his move.
14. The Golden Noose From his gut reaction to Jonas Halloran, a brittle, clever aide-de-camp to Premier Lon Tho of Baradak, and to Nadira, a beautiful troubled girl, Steve McGarrett senses evil in the wind. Halloran arrives in Hawaii with Lon Tho to retrieve the Baradak Treasury'…
15. The Flight of the Jewels Three bright young graduate students use radio-controlled airplanes and some homemade scientific creations to pull off the " impossible": the theft of the priceless royal jewels of Liliuokalani, the last reigning queen of Hawaii.
16. Clash of Shadows The murder in Hawaii of a famous Nazi-hunter and the discovery on his bullet-riddled body of a rare World War II German medal pulls Steve McGarrett and Five-O into the search for a Nazi war criminal. McGarrett learns from an Israeli government official that…
17. A Bird in the Hand Someone is waging a bloody vendetta against a band of innocuous birdwatchers. Although Steve McGarrett feels certain that slaughter will continue, he can't comprehend the "who" and "why" of the killer.
18. The Moroville Covenant Paul Burke guest stars as attorney David Lawrence, a political candidate whose promising bid for the U.S. Senate is endangered by the murder of a man who tried to blackmail him. Although Lawrence swears he knows nothing about the murder, he admits that the…
19. Woe to Wo Fat In a desperate move to locate three world-famous scientists who have vanished, Steve McGarrett sets himself up to be kidnapped by assuming the identity of a fourth eminent scientist -- and is shocked to find himself once again locked in mortal combat with…
|Starring||Jack Lord, William Smith|
|Supporting actors||Sharon Farrell, Herman Wedemeyer, Moe Keale, Dennis Edenfield, Ted Hamilton, Anthony Inneo, Don Lamond, Tricia O'Neil, James Olson, Andrea Pike, Bob Silva|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I WATCH HAWAII FIVE-O THE NEW SERIES AND I WANTED TO SEE THE OLD SERIES THE LAST SEASON. THANK YOUPublished 13 days ago by Carole Gelinas
I miss Danno, I miss Chin Ho, and I miss Kono! The very last episode has a cliffhangerish aspect at the end which doesn't help wrap up the series and is a let down. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JBtw
Love the show. Finally got this last season. I didn't like the fact that Dano is gone and they don't explain what happened to him. Other than that - AWESOME.Published 2 months ago by Patricia Jones
A bit of nostalgia and so much better than the trite version airing today. No special effects, but focusing on acting, proper grammar and character interaction. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Virginia P.
One of those series you just can't forget; a great series, not like the "new" junk.Published 4 months ago by Keith Flinn
I Love everything Jack Lord put into his acting. The cast wasn't quite as good as with the original actors, but I liked "Duke" and i think he didn't get used enough.Published 4 months ago by dhannon
Every one knows why Scott Caan is on this show. I don't ever remember there being an idiot on this show. Whats up with that ? Caan makes everyone look as dumb as he is. Read morePublished 5 months ago by William Hamilton