5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 19 months ago by Dillon

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Birth Control!
This was so tiny in the bust, and not in a cute way. I feel they just sized up the skirt part and left the bust as an A cup no matter what size you ordered. So I got a tiny breasted tent! It wasn't sexy or attractive in any way. Go away, ugly lingerie!
Published 13 months ago by Janice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 3, 2013
I ordered this for my girlfriend and she loves it! (And so do I)! She said its so comfortable it feels like she isn't even wearing anything. Her only complaint is that you can't change the cup size, and she has to wear a small because she wouldn't fit into anything bigger. She is a size c and she said it feels like her boobs are going to fall out. It is see through, but not much, and the bra section is not see through. It hangs down just enough to cover her bum, which is just the length I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, March 25, 2013
This is probably one of the most comfortable and appealing sets of lingerie that I own. I absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, May 30, 2013
It fit just like my girl friend wanted it too. She tends to be a bit shy and it covered what she wanted it to cover and looked great on. It is a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars super cute. Fit well, July 3, 2014
super cute. Fit well. The color was amazing and really pretty and vibrant. I loved the soft material as well. I'd recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars DD, June 9, 2014
I have very large boobs and this babydoll fit well everywhere but there. I even ordered the largest size available. I'm not a very large woman just a large chest. It could be that it's because my boobs are natural and after having a couple of kids they are a bit loose and low, but I def had some spillage in the top area. Colors are lovely and it is comfortable enough to actually sleep in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product BUT, May 9, 2014
Fits great everywhere but the cups. I think the last time I checked I was a 36D. The top isn't that flattering for me but I love it anyway. It was better than i hoped for, since I think I have weird shaped boobs. I'd recommend it for your wife/gf what have you. Everything else EVEN the thong fit great

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Birth Control!, October 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This was comfortable and fit great, September 23, 2014
This was comfortable and fit great. I ordered the large and am usually a size 12 in most clothing. It's adorable! I love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, August 18, 2014
Absolutely love this one! Just a pictured, well made, and fits well. This is very comfortable while still being sexy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, September 15, 2014