Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lace-front Cotton Hiphugger. 12 Panties, 7 Assorted Colors per Pack. G1184, Large.
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 26, 2012
First off, I must say, I get annoyed by people that are giving these panties low ratings because of the sizing. In another style of Angelina panties, I wore a medium, therefore I ordered a medium in this style. Well, when they arrived, they were in fact a good size smaller then the other style I had purchased a few weeks before (the ruffled bikini panties), but hey, no big deal. So here is where I get annoyed, yeah, the sizing is a bit hard to navigate between styles, but I hardly see what the big deal is when free returns and free shipping are offered (at least they are with my Amazon Prime). So what if you have to try them on and send them back for a new size? The shipping is free both ways!!! Of course, as a rational person, that's what I did, I sent them back for a new size (large) and they fit nicely. Besides the sizing (which is an easily resolved problem), I think people also need to realize that it's the internet and you can't possibly know how things are going to fit until you try them on, the fact that you get free returns and shipping makes these risk free and makes it so everyone should be able to get the right size or return them for a refund if they can't find the right size.
Onto the review of these particular panties, I will say what I said in my other review of another style of Angelina panties. In my opinion these are not plus size panties or for girls that are not skinny and toned. What I mean is, that if you look at the picture of the model and your body type is not like hers, I would move on from ordering these panties. My body type is very identical to the models, I am petite and slim, 5' 3" and 115 lbs, toned and not curvy and in this particular style I was a "large" (in another Angelina style I was a "medium") so that tells you that these panties are probably not made for curvy or plus sized women.
In this particular style, the lace trim is so cute and adds a little bit of sexy, the fabric is a nice thick cotton spandex blend and the colors are so cute. What a luxury these panties are compared to the ugly basic Walmart undies I used to get! I used to walk through the isles at the department stores looking at all of the cute (but expensive) panties wishing I had some, but the practical side of me would never allow it, but now I can have cute panties and be practical! I can't believe what a bargain these panties are and I love just wearing and looking at them ! I love this brand and have been nothing but happy with the 2 sets I have ordered.
on July 31, 2015
I do like these panties but like other reviewers I soon discovered that these are cheaply made and run VERY small. I usually wear an XS so I thought I could just go one size up to an S and be good but I was very wrong. Suck up your pride, ladies, and order 2 sizes up!! These are very cute and while I think they may last a while simply because there are SO MANY in a package that you won't be wearing them often enough to wear them out quickly, I would still say be prepared for them to break down quickly. I have owned mine for almost 2 months and by now they are faded and the lace is pilled up. The seams around the tag also came undone after one washing for many of the panties and the rest took 2-3 washings before the seam failed. It's just around the tag, though. The panties did not shrink fortunately (I washed them in warm water at most the first couple times to make sure) but seem to be wearing out a bit so they fit better (woo!). Still, for the price I feel like this is a fair value. I am determined to make them last but I am pretty sure I won't buy them again. I'll just wait for a sale at VS.
on June 11, 2015
So I am a size medium to large (between 10-12) and one of the reviewers before me suggested to get a large...then I read another with a similar waist band and they got an extra large. I decided to get an extra large and they fit perfectly, maybe even slightly tight. They are pretty and decently attractive, however GET A LARGER SIZE! I like the colors, however the pink and the salmon color are basically the same, so you end up with 4 pink. Also, no purple at all, but a pair of green instead.
Still, for the price these are amazing!
on September 19, 2015
Will buy again! I bought large, I am5 ft 6 in 129lbs. So they run small. All cotton is essential for me and these are. They wash fine but I line dry to save elastic, but you could use dryer if you needed to. After many washes they still look great. No bulges even with form fitting clothes.
on December 10, 2011
I ordered a size up. I'm about an 8/10. The large size fits perfectly for me. I would purchase from this company again. Good deal for the price and quality. They should change the sizing labels to be more true to size.
on October 7, 2015
Very well made product. I'm normally a medium. I got a large and they're definitely too small. Pretty bummed since I've worn a pair now so I can;t return them. Hoping I can find a friend to give the rest to. I don't normally wear full back panties but am preggo and looking for something to wear after the baby arrives, which is soon! If someone has a recommendation for me I'd love to hear it! melyssa.stroud@gmail.com
on April 13, 2012
So I bought these after reading the reviews, 12 pairs of panties for 20 bucks is a great deal. It is also difficult to find cute cotton panties that are not 8-10 dollars a pair. As far as the quality goes I think they're on par with what you would buy at a department store, so well worth the money; however, the sizing is absolutely ridiculous I'm used to sizes varying from brand to brand but if you are over a size 8-10 these wont fit you and that's not entirely fair. I am anything from a size 4 to a size 8 depending, but I feel that I am legitimately a size 8. I have curves and hips but I'm generally thin and not at all disillusioned about my actual size i.e; not a size 12 stuffing myself into a size 6. I ordered the extra large after reading about the sizing issues from other reviewers, and they fit me just fine not great but fine; however, my concern is that anyone just a little larger than me can't order these underwear and nobody can follow the sizing chart which is totally lame, I hope this company either adjusts their sizing chart or their underwear.
on November 19, 2012
these are the best panties ive ever owned there so soft and they dont ride up or nothing they do tend to run small tho im a size 9 juniors jean and usually wear a medium to large pantie but i ordered a extra large and there perfect so size up 1 to 2 sizes ladies and ...also if you have had kids and have a little pouch lower belly these cover it there just great give them a try you will be glad you did :) one more thing hand wash them if you put them in the washer the lace tears and no one wants that to happen to there fav. panties hope this helps
on September 15, 2012
LOVE THESE PANTIES!!!!!! They are soooooo comfy! Their very well made and come in such great colors! I've had them for some time now and I have to say they are very durable. They don't fade in the wash and they hold up to the test of time and wear. They're a GREAT bargain for the price. 12 pairs for a reasonable price.
on March 20, 2012
The colors are great. These are cut just a bit small, as other reviewers mentioned. I ordered up a size and they still seem a bit snug. You may want to order up 2 sizes. This is why I went with 3 stars instead of 4. These held up well in the wash (no shrinking, fading, unraveled lace). Overall, I am delighted with the selection for the price.