5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality
Easy to assemble, and once it is assemble you are ready to start weaving. Anyone can use this loom and achieve whatever they are weaving on this frame. Their beaded product art will be beautiful.
Published 21 months ago by Dana Marie Rezaie

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken and incomplete
This was obviously a return from someone else - and they didn't include all the parts plus one wooden part was broken. Amazon did it's wondrous thing and took it back. The wood was very nice and I would have loved to have been able to use.
Published 8 months ago by D. Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, December 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a Crystal Beaded Bag!, December 25, 2013
Colleen Courtney (Costa Mesa, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
At first, when I saw this wooden frame I thought this is it? Read directions and realized it is genius! Completely customizable for project size, tension, and bead size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality!, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
Great quality and great price! This is a heavy hardwood frame! Am so excited to start beading again! It is a little hard to figure out the way to use it since I haven't beaded since I was a child. Now I am a great grandmother!

5.0 out of 5 stars ROCK SOLID WOODEN LOOM - UPDATED REVIEW!, March 13, 2014
GRANDMA ROCKS (SUNCOAST REGION, FLORIDA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
Updated Review: Still have this loom and it's rock solid, you can use this from simple bands to a Native American, wide enough to create a breastplate; as I stated in earlier review before, I use Spider Wire Fishing Line instead of threads, the smallest one because of its durability, and so far I've been able to craft several projects with Seed Beads of 3mm to 3-D effect with 2.5mm, 3mm and 4mm; ,my Native Heritage mounted on the wall to be framed later for I have not decided yet what type of background I want if I want it mounted on a leather with a black border with glass frame along with feathers draped on the upper two sides. I'll figure it out sooner or later. I have had many people making inquiries about how to loom this and while the middle mounting bar (base end) already comes with drilled holes where you knot and then latch spare beads in a row however the upper bar is not drilled or holed; I did this myself only recommend for those who are experts; for you do not want to damage the loom or the finish. The only reason why I drilled the holes on the upper top is to keep the strings on the loom equally divided, I have two loom sticks that I use when I work on the project; think of weaving when one raises, the other lowers, same application here, it keeps the strings taunt and straight. The other inquiries were about the patterns, those I recommend you to make a copy of it, or scan the image, and then with multiple copies, one is your pattern which goes below it, the other one would be the one you will draw with you ruler and measure it if you are doing this from scratch unless you have a needlepoint to crewel 9for example) pattern already there, placing beads on there would give you the idea of how many beads will fit per the box and as one had remarked how well it worked using a cross stitch pattern when she had copied it and enlarged it for it was only one particular section she wanted to do, and laid out all the beads out and it fit perfectly on the bead mat and she had the job done in a few days as she took the time to lay out her work on the bead mat already as well as color matching and working around the difficult areas. This is exactly what I am implying here, or you can purchase a grid paper and use that and copy the image to the grid helps here as well including your own design you drew with some type of media or multimedia; same application applies.

I have also loomed in weaving with a tatting shuttle and a weaving loom shuttle - depending on what I made; hot pads (or pot holders) to oven mitt; hand woven loomed table centerpiece for a gift for a friend with a Native American Indian design which by the way, her husband had found a Native American Indian Buffalo Hunter on Horseback, it was broken at a flea market, but since he knows how to do woodwork, he was able to repair the damage and it is there on their formal dining room table on that which she calls Native American Indian Mini Rug - I have seen it and it looks really trendy and awesome, especially to the fact that no one would realize that sculpture was ever damaged and I easily recognized it as a handiwork of a Blackfoot because of the inscription underneath. They did not even realize what they bought for $2.00 was worth far more than that insomuch when I told them how much it was worth, they took it down to have it appraised and I was just short by $3,650.00 off the mark and they have it insured!

So is it possible to do weaving on this loom? Yes, it is; I used 5 bars, so every time I weaved or changed the pattern, it was simple to move the minor bars without losing the loom place, it won't be the same mode as a big weaving loom whether the huge stand up or foot loom, this would be for smaller projects, but you could weave a nice long table runner with this (although I have never made one but you could do it as it is wide enough to create one. You can always at the end remove the finished project and then add the embellishments and/or even sew on trims by hand or sewing machine; adding tassels to the ends is really simple if you so desired it.

You could do a lot of things with this loom, in fact, I was beginning to wear a moss (southern moss) fringes for repair of a damaged Civil War Actor, until I was informed that it was repaired. (Yes, Civil War Soldiers used a lot of moss, moss can be woven and be created as well as knitted and crochet.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for Me!, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
Easy to assemble just took a minute to figure out how the rubber band was to be used, but I kept playing with it until it looked like the picture. For me being visual, the trick to the instructions was read and re-read until I got the idea on how to set it up for beading. Since then, I have been slowly working my project using the two needle method and I like it. It might end up a little abstract for my first (LOL) but I can see it taking shape! Love the size, but the instructions could use a little more detail in the pictures!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
I'm new to bead looming and this loom has worked well for creating large beaded pieces. It's well made and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well made., September 15, 2014
Annette Mcqueen "Annette" (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
Nice and sturdy. However, for those of you who are used to a bead loom with grooves for the warp threads, it will take a little adjusting to get the hang of it. This relies on using beads as warp thread separators. The holes on the end pieces are not drilled straight through but at an angle. At first I thought there was something wrong but then realized that it was meant to be that way. The holes are large enough that I was able to put a twist tie through and use that to hold the dowel when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU, THIS IS MADE FOR MULTI USE AND ..., July 7, 2014
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
THANK YOU,THIS IS MADE FOR MULTI USE AND CAN NOT WAIT TO FINISH SOME PROJECTS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bead Loom, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
My 11" hard wood bead loom was just what I expected when I saw it online. Can't wait to start my new project.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really large loom for big projects., May 26, 2014
This review is from: Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch (Misc.)
I haven't gotten up the nerve to try and work on this yet, but I am working my way up in designs and size. I would really like to make some beaded purses.

Lacis Bead Loom Hardwood Purse Bead Loom, 11-Inch