5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente
Muy buen producto comparado en Amazon llego de la mejor manera sin ninguna novedad espero seguir comprando este tipo de productos
Published 20 months ago by luiamate

3.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, lack in comfort
Published 22 months ago by Tyler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, January 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, January 14, 2013
very good product I liked a lot the take this into account for future purchases and recommendations to friends and acquaintances

3.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, lack in comfort, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Lacoste Men's Marceau Boot (Apparel)
I have had these boots for a little over a week. They look great and the red shoes laces make them pop. I think these boots run a little big as I had to exchange for a smaller size. I have started to notice that the bottoms of the boots may start to deteriorate. The bottoms seem to be made of foam. The leather section is of good quality. Over all, these boots would be great for short events, but not good if you will be walking around a lot in them. If you are walking a lot, i recommend a leather protector to keep the rain off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Lacoste Men's Marceau Boot (Apparel)
Great shoes, boots....real comfortable, and just a great look...the price on this changes often so keep checking the site on a consistent basis to find a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars it,s beautiful, August 9, 2012
that it's really beautiful thing, it's most i wanna expected, I so happy tks a lot. I recommended one hundred porcent

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, August 18, 2014
Very stylish, and comfortable boots, I get compliments every time I wear them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boot beautiful, January 11, 2012
Boot very beautiful, great quality, beautiful color, a little stiff at first, tough, durable. Use day and night, work, restaurant, shopping and more. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I realy like it, December 6, 2012
there is no need to comment for this product. It is realy good and i feel comfortable with it. I recommend it.

Lacoste Men's Marceau Boot