5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy shoe!!!
Published 10 months ago by AL

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced For A Chinese Shoes
Its China made! I believe that speaks for every thing… by the way, does Lacoste really make there shoes in China!
3 stars for the price considering its a China product
Published 5 months ago by Abdullah R

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy shoe!!!, February 28, 2014
I always read reviews to help me buy certain shoes or products but sometimes the reviews dont give justification as they are not too clear.....Let me tell you all clearly!!! I am very picky about casual and dress shoes and love the best leather shoes even though I dont mind paying for them. Give me a good soft leather good lloking shoe that fits well, looks class and makes others want to compliment or buy your shoe....this is it...Lacoste is it!!!! Lacoste has used the finest leather very soft leather with a good finish & craftsmanship to give us all a great shoe. In fact I ordered 2 more different colors from Lacoste. Doesnt matter if they source out to China India or wherever...bottom line is you have to look at what they are selling and what are you buying and recieving for your money.....and I say you are getting the best! Trust me all, I know what I am talking about...you all will be happy if you are as picky as me and want a good soft leather casual shoe
There is no way you cannot be happy or go wrong if you buy this shoe...I guarantee it!!!
btw Im just a customer like all of us trying to reach out to all of you to give you the best review to know the product from my point of view before you buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars bworss, January 2, 2014
it's so so so nice and so very light and very comfortable and suitable with all the clothes at all times bought Recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Pair of Loafers, December 9, 2013
These loafers fit true to size and look great. I have received a lot of compliments from women and will be buying a second pair in brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best mocs of all time!, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Lacoste Men's Concours 2 Penny Loafer (Apparel)
One of the best mocs of all time! The leather is a lot better in person compared to the pics you see here (a tad bit darker in person). Excellent quality and craftsmanship. Great fit and very comfortable.

This is THE BEST variant of Lacoste's Concours Series. - REAL LEATHER! - newer generations of Lacoste Concours don't look this good anymore... the materials look and feel cheap.

Seller shipped it out the same day I placed the order... got it the following day.

I usually don't bother writing a feedback for my Amazon purchases, but for this, I just had to. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lacoste stepped their game up with these!, October 24, 2013
The quality and comfort of these shoes are so amazing, I bought them in two different colors! I read a review stating that they weren't genuine leather. Wow! I don't wear anything that's not authentic! Some things aren't worth commenting on anyway! You stepped your game up with these Lacoste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, October 14, 2013
Great shoes!!! Pretty nice and comfortable, actually I was expecting less but those guys looks amazing in every occasion and out fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
very confortable

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced For A Chinese Shoes, July 12, 2014
3 stars for the price considering its a China product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
super shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, July 11, 2014
Ojay (Houston, USA) - See all my reviews
For the price I was quite disappointed with the quality of the shoe. I returned this and picked the Cole Haan Men's Grant Canoe Bit Slip-On Loafer, which is a much better shoe with regards to comfort and quality, at a cheaper price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›