Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lacoste Men's Concours 2 Penny Loafer
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 28, 2014
I always read reviews to help me buy certain shoes or products but sometimes the reviews dont give justification as they are not too clear.....Let me tell you all clearly!!! I am very picky about casual and dress shoes and love the best leather shoes even though I dont mind paying for them. Give me a good soft leather good lloking shoe that fits well, looks class and makes others want to compliment or buy your shoe....this is it...Lacoste is it!!!! Lacoste has used the finest leather very soft leather with a good finish & craftsmanship to give us all a great shoe. In fact I ordered 2 more different colors from Lacoste. Doesnt matter if they source out to China India or wherever...bottom line is you have to look at what they are selling and what are you buying and recieving for your money.....and I say you are getting the best! Trust me all, I know what I am talking about...you all will be happy if you are as picky as me and want a good soft leather casual shoe
There is no way you cannot be happy or go wrong if you buy this shoe...I guarantee it!!!
btw Im just a customer like all of us trying to reach out to all of you to give you the best review to know the product from my point of view before you buy it!
on June 15, 2014
2 main things to say:

1) Very comfortable: I wanted to have a causal loafer, but did not want it look so causal at work, etc. This worked great, very comfortable, looks both causal enough and not so casual enough, such that you can easily wear it at slightly formal places as well.

2) Looks great too. I love the bottom design of the shoe as I don't like shoes with very thick bottom, which is one of the reasons I chose this one; the other reason being the fact that I like Lacoste as a brand and Lacoste shoes in general.

Highly recommended.
on October 24, 2013
The quality and comfort of these shoes are so amazing, I bought them in two different colors! I read a review stating that they weren't genuine leather. Wow! I don't wear anything that's not authentic! Some things aren't worth commenting on anyway! You stepped your game up with these Lacoste!
on October 28, 2013
One of the best mocs of all time! The leather is a lot better in person compared to the pics you see here (a tad bit darker in person). Excellent quality and craftsmanship. Great fit and very comfortable.

This is THE BEST variant of Lacoste's Concours Series. - REAL LEATHER! - newer generations of Lacoste Concours don't look this good anymore... the materials look and feel cheap.

Seller shipped it out the same day I placed the order... got it the following day.

I usually don't bother writing a feedback for my Amazon purchases, but for this, I just had to. Very happy with it.
on July 11, 2014
For the price I was quite disappointed with the quality of the shoe. I returned this and picked the Cole Haan Men's Grant Canoe Bit Slip-On Loafer, which is a much better shoe with regards to comfort and quality, at a cheaper price.
on July 8, 2014
The left shoe has two dark marks about two inches long each that are clearly a result of the finishing process of the leather. I'm surprised the seller even sold these to me, let alone, not mention this flaw.
on February 6, 2014
Not as good looking leather as with the tan color shoes of the same style. Was a little disappointed when they arrived. The leather is a little dull and looks more "lumpy" than with the other color.
on December 9, 2013
These loafers fit true to size and look great. I have received a lot of compliments from women and will be buying a second pair in brown.
on October 14, 2013
Great shoes!!! Pretty nice and comfortable, actually I was expecting less but those guys looks amazing in every occasion and out fit
on January 2, 2014
it's so so so nice and so very light and very comfortable and suitable with all the clothes at all times bought Recommend