5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Lacoste Sport Navigator Green Rubber Mens Watch 2010550 (Watch)
I ordered this watch for my husband's 30th birthday. He loves it! It is stylish and a little different from everyone elses as it is green! It has been able to with stand several weeks of abuse (he is not gentle to his watches). I looked at it in a store before ordering and the salesman warned me that the rubber band pinches the wrist when it gets wet. This has not been our experience. Overall we are very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 17, 2012
Jurassic Jeep (Columbus, OH and Queens, NY) - See all my reviews
I own two of these. Easy to use and very nice looking. I'm not the biggest fan of the band, but it's still a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 3, 2013
Love this watch. Many compliments already! Purchasing was so quick and easy. Used my Discover points. This watch retails for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift went over well, February 4, 2013
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift and it was very well received. The watch was well presented inside a nice box and looks great on a man's wrist. It is sporty and unique enough to stand out and make a statement. Very nice quality.