5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic lacoste watch, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Lacoste Goa White Polyurethane Unisex Watch 2010531 (Watch)
Not too menly, not too sporty, just perfect white unisex watch for any occasion. Looks good with elegant clothes too!
I love it!
Good quality and comes in nice case!
Great seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual Perfect, October 3, 2013
I am enjoying using it. I did not regret choosing the design.Perfect for casual. Any color of my clothes goes with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 7, 2013
Jenny (Ledyard, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This watch is so fun! I love it. I have a smaller, petite wrist and it is quite large on my wrist but that was the exact look I was trying to find. I wear it dressed up or dressed down and I get many compliments on it. It is very comfortable and I love the fun pattern!

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is AWESOME, June 6, 2013
I didn't think I would like this watch very much based on my picture. This is my absolute "go-to" watch for the weekend with my very casual wear. It goes with the athletic look, jeans, shorts, etc. This is a very versatile piece of jewelry. Also it is very comfortable. There is nothing negative that I could say about it. It does not require assistance to put on or to take off. I personally don't think the pictures does it justice....you've got to wear it to appreciate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 11, 2013
is a good product, relationship, quality - price is fair, you can purchase recoemndar comes well packed, good overall. is recommended.

Lacoste Goa White Polyurethane Unisex Watch 2010531