|Price:||$14.38 ($0.24 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.18 (23%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lactaid Fast Act Chewable Tablets, Vanilla Twist, 60 Count
- Prevents gas, bloating, and diarrhea associated with dairy sensitivity due to lactose, with your first bite
- Contains natural lactase enzyme
- Breaks down milk sugar so dairy is easier to digest by those with lactose intolerance
- Smooth VANILLA TWIST Flavor
- 60 single-dose pouches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: Fast Act Chewables | Size: 60 Count
From the Manufacturer
Fast Act Chewable Tablets
What’s in the Box:
- Lactaid Fast Act Chewable Tablets, 60 count
Lactaid Fast Act Supplements
Enjoy Dairy Again!
Taken with the first bite or sip of dairy, Lactaid Fast Act Supplements work in harmony with your body to help you naturally digest the lactose in dairy, so you can enjoy your favorite foods whenever and wherever you choose without discomfort.
- Simply have one Lactaid Fast Act with your first bite or sip of dairy and enjoy!
- Lactaid Dietary Supplements make it easier for those with lactose intolerance to digest and enjoy dairy foods anytime, anywhere.
Symptoms can include:
- Stomach Pain
Note: Everyone’s body is different and symptoms can vary from person to person.
What is Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is the inability to properly digest lactose. Those who are lactose intolerant (or dairy sensitive), do not produce enough of the lactase enzyme that is needed to break down the lactose found in milk and other dairy products.
- Take Lactaid Fast Act Supplements with the first bite or sip of dairy for maximum effectiveness. Taking it too early before a meal, or too late after consuming dairy, reduces how well the lactase enzyme breaks down the lactose in your digestive system.
The Science Behind the Supplements
Lactaid Fast Act Supplements work with your body to help you digest and enjoy dairy.
- Lactaid Fast Act Supplements should be taken with the first bite or sip of dairy.
- Lactaid Fast Act Supplements contain lactase, an enzyme that people with lactose intolerance (or dairy sensitivity), do not produce enough of.
- As the lactase enzyme from the Lactaid Fast Act Supplement enters your system it helps break down the lactose in your food into two simple sugars - glucose & galactose, which your body can then absorb.
- It may be necessary to take 2 Lactaid Fast Act Supplements depending on your level of sensitivity to lactose and what foods you are consuming. Certain foods contain higher levels of lactose than others.
- If you continue to eat foods containing dairy after 30-45 minutes, you should take another supplement.
Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artifical Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose
Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose.
Chew 1 tablet with your first bite of dairy food. If necessary, you may take 2 chewables at one time. Enjoy dairy! Repeat if you continue to eat foods containing dairy after 30-45 minutes, take another chewable. Consult your doctor if your symptoms continue after using this product or if your symptoms are unusual and seem unrelated to eating dairy. Store at or below 77F. Keep away from heat and humidity.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
just take it while you consume milk products and you'll be fart and mud butt free!
I found that these chewables do not work as good as the caplets, in my case. However, my biggest complaint is that I cannot stand the flavor and consistency. I don't want an additional flavor added to whatever it is I am about to eat.
I will stick to the pills.
On sleepover's, my mom sent a note saying I was allergic and I could have Lemonade, Kool-Ade or Coke instead. It was a great way to avoid milk, but played hob with my teeth which had more than their fair share of cavities.
I don't remember exactly when Lactaid came on the market. I did not know anyone else who was Lactose Intolerant until After it was out. Back in the 60's one did NOT talk about anything that one had that was "Different." Not drinking milk fell into that category. So, when I saw Lactaid on the shelf at the pharmacy, I gave it a try. Wow! I could eat ice cream, drink shakes, down yoghourt, and guzzle a glass of 4% milk if I were so inclined. All I had to do was chew the proper number of tablets, generally one, prior to imbibing anything with Lactose in in and my stomach behaved itself as long as I followed the directions on the box.
For me Lactaid is a phamaceutical miracle. Finally, at an age somewhere close to God's, or, at least over 60, I can drink a Chocolate Malt with the best of them. My favorite is Sonic with an extra scoop of chocolate and an extra scoop of malt. Heaven on earth.
I have no negatives about this product. I follow the directions. It works. I get to have chocolate malts for breakfast. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who is dx with Lactose Intolerance or who suspects they may have it. It is inexpensive and works as directed. I keep some in my purse and in the cupboard at all times. Use it and enjoy milk products. Hoorah!!!!
Even though the box lists no side effects, note that if you research online others have experienced cramping, nausea, and diarrhea from taking this pill. This is not FDA approved either, so be cautious when taking this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic you can return to drink milk ever time that you want. You must take one or two cups and nothing happens.Published 1 day ago by Beppe
Not entirely sure how well this works... I tried it instead of the generic Kirkland brand, which I usually get. This product did not work as well. Read morePublished 1 day ago by G. Chen
I have allergy to milk, butter, eggs, and i get bloated easily so a couple of these really disipate the trapped air in my stomach.Published 3 days ago by Valerie Sauchel
Probably my 5th time purchasing it, and as always, still works great. My husband just takes one during guys first bite, and he's had no problems since we found this product. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Linda Strebel
Saves me from pain after eating my precious ice cream! I just wish lactase wasn't so expensive. I can't give up my daily ice cream, but the cost is painful on its own.Published 6 days ago by IceCreamFiend
So I by these at WalMart all the time at the same price of 11.97. If no ship price its a good deal. They work so good in fact that I can take half a pill will a little dairy and if... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Justin L. Jones