5.0 out of 5 stars convertible mittens/gloves
Nice warm gloves, good weight to them. Nice color and has sparkles on the mittens. (back of hands). Also has velcro to hold mitten when using gloves.
Published 20 months ago by Patricia McClimans

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but with damage
I purchased these for a gift. Although they are pretty, and look warm, the yarn was snagged and I had to decide whether to repair them so I could give them on time or return them and not have a gift. I am doing the repair work.
Published on February 6, 2009 by shebee

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but with damage, February 6, 2009
shebee (snow country) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart, January 2, 2011
These are cute gloves my daughter loved them but after a week of wearing the thumb is unraving at the seam. Guess it wanted to be like the rest of the fingers..Sticking out..Not made very well..

5.0 out of 5 stars convertible mittens/gloves, December 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mittens, February 16, 2011
I was asked to purchase hobo gloves for my 12 yo daughter and found these. She loves them and wears them all the time. They are exactly what she wanted. The design wasn't what she expected... she said it was better. I ordered two pairs, blue and black, but got blue and gray instead because they were out of black. The paperwork said they would accommodate me if I didn't like the substitute. The kid likes it, so it's all good. Pricey as heck tho. US$ 19.99 each plus delivery. Yikes! But I got exactly as the product page shows and says.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 3, 2011
These are pretty but not as useful as I thought they would be. You cannot remove the mitten part of the glove if you choose. I thought you could have been able to do so. They are not soft. There was a loose thread on the top of one and it is beginning to unravel. I bought them for a gift for my daughter. My daughter did not like them. Do not buy these. They are overpriced and not that nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and super cute, December 16, 2010
These are the cutest gloves. My daughter goes to college on a campus notorious for cold and wind. She says she loves these because they are as warm as they are stylish. She says they convert easily and well from mittens to fingerless for texting. If I were to have a complaint, it would be that the cute and tasteful sparkles on the snow flake are only on the snowflake that is seen when worn in the fingerless position. There are no sparkles when these are worn in the mitten position. This small detail would not prevent me from buying these -- in fact I'm considering buying her a second pair since she is notorious for losing gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves/mittens combo!, March 25, 2009
These cute little gloves are so comfortable and practical. My only regret is that I didn't order one of every color! The picture doesn't do them justice on the web listing. They actually have little crystals that sparkle on the top by the snowflake pattern - just enough to make them look pretty and delicate, not gaudy or tacky at all. Wonderful addition to your winter wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, March 13, 2014
Love these mittens. Warm and practical for my use on the farm. Would like to have more in solid colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, March 11, 2014
Love these.....just what I wanted. Glad to have found them AND YOUR WEBSITE. You'll probably be dealing with me again. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE FOR THE HOLIDAYS, January 18, 2014
THEY WERE IN THE WIFE'S XMAS STOCKING, THEY ARE EXCELLENT FOR DRIVING THE GOLF CART ON COOLER DAYS WHEN A SLIGHT BREEZE IS BLOWING

Rate and Discover Movies