Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ladies' Home Journal
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 30, 2012
Ladies Home Journal is not the magazine you remember your mother reading. It includes much more than recipes and household tips. It has articles that pertain to your current lifestyle. Give it a try; you won't be disappointed.
on April 20, 2013
I really enjoyed kindle version Ladies Home Journal. Great picture quality
Good articles. No more magazine tower by the bed. I would definitely recommend.
on January 11, 2014
I have been a LHJ subscriber for many years. Having it on my tablet is better than having the original hard copy. Beautiful, clear color pictures. I don't feel like I'm missing anything (except maybe ink rub off on my hands). And makes me feel a little "green" since I'm not tossing all that paper in the trash!
on June 26, 2013
When I travel by plane I like to bring along a few quality magazines to read to pass the time. This year, I carried a Kindle Fire for the first time, and I promised myself that anything I read on this trip had to be put on the e-reader to conserve space!

The magazine had the usual high quality articles, and the clarity on the Kindle was amazing. However, it did seem like fewer pages (maybe my imagination?) and it was not as much fun for me to browse through as the traditional magazine would be. I may just need to get used to the idea of magazines on a reader. Still, it was a good substitute for the original, and I am very thankful to have had it on my 6 flights!
on June 13, 2013
I found out I love getting magazines on my kindle. No more saving them and having them pile up.
I really enjoy this.
on December 30, 2013
This magazine was an excellent choice for fitness articles, inspirational articles, motivational articles that showcased the tenacious belief and will power of women over adversities. I especially enjoyed the article on 16 Women Who Made The World Happier This Year. As a National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer I was awed by Ernestine Shepherd, the world's oldest female bodybuilder, and will use her Guinness World Record as motivation for my female clients of a certain age. Though I do not observe Christmas I was warmed by the family traditions that were revealed in the Christmas at the White House with Michelle Obama article.
on February 3, 2014
I haven't read LHJ in a while as I stopped buying magazines when my husband lost his job and didn't start back. The oppertunity to subscribe for just $5.00 per year seemed too good to pass up, and I'm glad that I didn't. The acticles were excellent and informative, and the features were entertaining. My only negative was that the magazine seemed to have less articles than I recall....would love to see a few more articles!!
on April 20, 2014
I love magazines, but they tend to pile up and take up too much space. This was a good price and I used to always get the print version, so now I have what I want in a convenient place. My Kindle. When I need the print larger, I just put my finger on the area and read.
on January 10, 2014
I love to browse through magazines and read about tips,recipes,people and the going diets, I chose this one because I like the LHJ and it fit my budget. I would recommend this magazine to anyone specially if you own a kindle. Happy Reading!
on April 14, 2013
it is a nice magazine but I thought there would be more articles about women and dealing with todays family