5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my line of work
I needed a watch that can withstand working with children with developmental disabilities and with a stopwatch that wasn't loud or distracting; this is it! I love it, it works awesomely and it's super cute!
Published on January 20, 2013 by Patty

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Don't like too small
Published 4 months ago by Natividad espinal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my line of work, January 20, 2013
Patty (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladies Illuminator Water-Resistant Watch White Dial & Green Resin Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME WATCH FOR THE PRICE!!!, July 18, 2013
I was looking to replace my Casio baby-G as it was malfunctioning after a few years of use and lots of abuse but didn't want to spend the money, plus I was looking for something a lil more simple to operate and THIS is definitely it! It was easy to set, I've always had to have a co-worker set my baby-G d/t my inability. I love that I can see the date and time and that it lights up, the only things I really need in a watch as I work in an ER... Great buy and would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch at a good price, February 11, 2014
This is a good watch. Not an amazing watch, a good watch. I bought it specifically to keep up with when I last fed my newborn daughter (mom brain means I HAVE to have something on my arm to keep up with it). The alarm is easy enough to set and it functions well. My only complaint would be that the light does not stay on long enough- by the time I hit the button and look at he screen, it's already dark. While juggling a baby, I need at least 3 seconds to see the time at night (when I can barely focus my eyes anyway!).

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, September 13, 2013
It's everything you could hope to have in a $25 watch. It's a nice size. Has a lot of awesome features. And I really like the color. I didn't realize until trying on more expensive watches, but it's a bit heavy. Not overwhelmingly so. Maybe I'll get a little more muscle tone in my left arm

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 30, 2013
Excellent watch. The product received was exactly what I bought. I received it on the date scheduled. Is excellent for a gift or present

5.0 out of 5 stars Super light and perfect for "Zumba", July 5, 2014
A gift for my wife ! Super light and perfect for "Zumba". She loves it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, October 29, 2013
I love it! Wright weight, belt may run a bit short for some people, but it's perfect for me. Very cute color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luis Garcia, September 28, 2013
Greetings, excellent product purchase without any problem, in good condition and perfect, the selected product, 100% responsible, would recommend. My wife fascined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 17, 2014