Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 15, 2012
The bracelet is absolutely beautiful. Love the length and width as I need at least an 8 inch bracelet. This fits. Would buy more if I could find my length in a classy clean line bracelet. Have had to return some because they only fit 6-7 inch wrist and many won't go over my wrist. So my last option is to get open adjustable types like this. Make more in open style but different.
on March 9, 2014
This is a great buy. Received these bracelets and they went like wildfire. All of the female memebers of my family loved them. Well made very fashionable. Good for many ages from 8 to 80. Well worh the money..
on November 24, 2012
I paid 4 pennies for 4 bracelets not including shipping. I bought them with the hopes of giving them as Christmas gifts but was wary that they wouldn't be nice enough to give away. I am surprised. They obviously aren't sterling silver bracelets but that's not what I expected. I actually expected something way cheaper. These are very cute and good enough quality to give as gifts. Thanks!:0)
on January 1, 2013
Its a little bit chincy and cheap, might already be tarnished. I haven't worn it yet. I just thought it was pretty, and it was only like $3 with free shipping, so I guess you get what you pay for :)

Decent for costume jewelery i guess
on July 16, 2013
These looked great upon arrival, although a bit flimsy. I bought them for gifts, and I pulled them out about 4 months after I bought them and they were tarnished and ugly. I just had to throw them away!
on October 11, 2012
IT NOT AS BIG AS THE PICTURE SHOWS IT, WHICH IS FINE TO ME. I BOUGHT THE GOLD ONE TOO AND WORE IT TODAY. I LOVE IT AND IT LOOKS VERY ROME GODDESSISH.
on December 29, 2012
I gave this to my son's favorite teacher. It is truly magnificent and more for because of the price. it stretches to fit all size wrists while keeping it's beautiful accents.
on December 5, 2012
For the few dollars I spent on this bracelet I very surprised at the quality and looks. It was defiantly a bargain. I wish I would have bought more.
on January 16, 2013
yes I didnt pay much for it but its really flimsy, I had been expecting a little better. When wearing it feels like its always going to fall off.
on January 23, 2013
I really loved this bracelet. I ordered 2 and wished I had ordered many more for presents. The price was awesome and the bracelet was beautiful.