5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
very good and good quality
Published 14 days ago by Pedro

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same Product Pictured!!
Published 22 months ago by MsPearl105

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same Product Pictured!!, February 22, 2013
If you want to purchase a blazer at a low cost, I advise you to shop elsewhere (perhaps, Forever 21). The blazer (if it can even be called that) looks absolutely nothing like the one pictured. I wish I had paid a few extra dollars and gotten another blazer. Not only would it have looked better, I would have received it much sooner. I'm going to give them away to someone because it is not worth the trouble sending it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Ladies Long Sleeves One Button Casual Autumn Blazer (Apparel)
I received this item, opened up the bag and the button fell off. It was attached by one single string. Not happy that i have to now sew on my own button. Probably won't buy anything from Allegra anymore. Cheaply madeAllegra K Women Notch Lapel Solid Color One Button Stylish Spring Blazer Coat Coffee S

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor cut, June 25, 2013
This jacket did not arrive as I expected. The jacket had no shape at all like it does in the picture. It had a very bad cut and was also badly sewn. I cannot see how it can pass as a jacket even if it could be starched and ironed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not what I expected., May 2, 2013
I bought this for my teenage daughter. She won't wear it because of the gawdy, fake gold button on the front. The fabric is cheaper/thinner than I thought it would be. Cute for an older person though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run small, bad quality., June 18, 2013
The fabric is rough and cheap. Terrible purchase. The sizes run small so order one size larger than you regularly do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not coffee colored, July 28, 2013
I don't hate the jacket. I might put a different button on it as the current button looks cheap and is sewed on sideways (it's a crown emblem). The color should really be described as "dusty rose".

2.0 out of 5 stars i do not recommend, May 14, 2013
Its alright but not one of the best items to wear. My suggestion is to not
purchase from items who sell uxcell or allegra K

1.0 out of 5 stars i chose the ryte size, August 2, 2013
i didnt like the fabric n everything...The way the picture shows, is different form the real thing. i was frustrated.......

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong size shipped, February 28, 2014
the jacket is cute enough but does not look like the photo (the one shipped is much shorter). i ordered an xs (i often wear children xl 14-16 as i'm 5'2" & 110lbs) but i received a Medium.. and it was too small. sizes are very off. too bad because the clothing is cute. i will def rethink ordering from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, January 1, 2014
Buy a size smaller I purchased a M and feels like a L... Dissapointed :/ FYI comes from China so expect almost a month delivery if in the US.