5.0 out of 5 stars Really CUTE!
I was glad to find such a comfortable shirt for St. Patrick's day.
It fits pretty true to size and looks great on! After St. Patrick's day I would wear this as PJ's, because they are super comfy and cute, at the same time! Glad with this purchase.
Published 5 months ago by Sammy

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok...
I loved this shirt, but it's short at the bottom. I don't have a long torso at all, and the shirt barely reached my jean line. I have never dried it for fear it will shrink more.
Published 4 months ago by Jessica

5.0 out of 5 stars Really CUTE!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Keep Calm And Drink On Ladies Junior Fit V-neck T-shirt, Funny Irish Drinking St. Patrick's Day Design Junior's V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
I was glad to find such a comfortable shirt for St. Patrick's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for St. Paddy's Day!, June 3, 2014
I wore this to a St. Patrick's Day party and it was perfect! It was a bit snug as I didn't realize until I got it that the shirt is a junior size. I need to read more thoroughly next time!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was meant for me., May 19, 2014
I was a little worried about this shirt being too small. I do not like ordering clothes online. I was pleasantly surprised! This shirt fit perfectly, like it was made for me! I usually wear a small or medium depending on the brand in juniors. I ordered this shirt in medium and it was just right! It was also very comfortable. I just wish I had more reasons to wear it! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., April 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 25, 2014
It's a cute tshirt ,I didn't give it all stars because it's just a tshirt. The screen printing is nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is off, March 23, 2014
I loved the shirt but something told me to order a large and the little voice was right because the large fits like small

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SHIRT, March 21, 2014
I LIKED THE SHIRT HOWEVER IT RAN A LITTLE SMALL FOR ME, I DEFINATELY WILL NOT BE DRYING IT, I WOULD ALMOST WANNA GET A 2X IF IT WERE AVAILABLE, BUT I RECEIVED LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON IT AND THE V ON THE NECK WASN'T TO DRASTIC WHICH WAS NICE, PERFECT AMOUNT OF CLEAVAGE LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and comfy, March 20, 2014
I bought this shirt for St Patrick's Day and it fit as I expected - snug, but not uncomfortable. The material is soft and probably isn't all cotton because of the softness of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a hit, March 20, 2014
This was great. Looks exactly as pictures. Fitted tee. Vivid colors. Very fast response from seller when I had questions. Happy with purchase and I received a ton of compliments on this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 3, 2014
it fits just like i thought it would. true navy and soft. want to buy one for all my girlfriends.

Rate and Discover Movies