5.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit
Love the way it looks and feels on my body. I like the adjustable strings on the side bottoms. It's a comfortable fit. Received in a timely manner as well
Published 11 months ago by melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but
Its a good fit but if you don't have boobs don't buy it ... its not for us little boob people.
Published 13 months ago by Kitty1234

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but, July 29, 2013
This review is from: SunnyDate @2pcs Sexy Ladies Women Push up Padded Bikini Trikini Swimwear Swimsuit (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit, September 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE SUNNY DATE BATHING SUITS!!!!!, April 29, 2014
I chose this rating because this seller resolved a sizing problem for a bathing suit I bought for my girlfriend. I of course, am a man and I have no idea on sizes. However, I do have great taste. I chose this smoking hot bathing suit for her, unfortunately I ordered a size medium when she is a size large, and when she tried it on it did not fit. I emailed the seller Sunny Date with a return inquiry. To my surprise, from the error of not ordering the right size, Sunny Date felt motivated to send me the size Large complimentary to make me satisfied. I have never had any company take customer service so seriously. Ms. Bella who helped me with my return shocked me by sending me the correct size for free. WOW!!!! I would recommend anyone who wants a good quality bathing suit to buy from this seller. I am not saying to order the wrong size so you can get a free replacement. I am saying if it does happen, and you have an order problem this company has the best customer service I have ever experienced. Thank you, Ms. Bella for being so kind. I will buy more bathing suits from your company in the very near future.
Respectfully,
Isaac Bowdoin

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY, February 16, 2014
It wasn't at all what the picture was like. Terrible terrible quality. I'm never buying here again. Very upset right now

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars, April 26, 2014
With such a bargain price I set my expectations low... but when this bikini arrived just a few weeks later I was excited! It's too cute!! It not the best of quality, but Def. The Perfect little bikini to wear @ the river/lake .. I am a 34b the green leopard print in a size medium fits cute...loving the built in push up. For bottom I'm a 4/6 ... i think the med. Are a bit small... but they work . I paid less for the set then I've ever paid for just one piece! If you are look for something cheap and cute you won't be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., November 14, 2013
Cute but not for my body, I have sharp shoulders n it don't look right on me. Order a size bigger, my butt didn't fit into the bottoms. It feels like your wearing cardboard. Looks supper sexy in the pic but don't look quite like that when you get it. Don't buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, March 24, 2014
Very pretty and nice quality. Looks just like the picture. The top fit me great, but the bottoms are a tad bit small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, November 4, 2013
The bra supposed to be cup C, and it wasn't. This bra wouldn't fit not even to an 11 years old girl.

3.0 out of 5 stars :-(, March 24, 2014
Swim suit was really cute. But the top did not fit right. If you were a medium you might need a large or even xl the bottoms fit great. And are adjustable so no matter of size they will always fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars, March 22, 2014
It`s a pretty bikini but the shape a swimwear bra is different as it shawn on the picture.Or, maybe something wrong with me...anyway, thank you!

Aokin 2pcs Sexy Ladies Women Push up Padded Bikini Trikini Swimwear Swimsuit (Green Leopard, M)
$25.99 $9.70
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies