Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2013
Its a good fit but if you don't have boobs don't buy it ... its not for us little boob people.
on September 26, 2013
Love the way it looks and feels on my body. I like the adjustable strings on the side bottoms. It's a comfortable fit. Received in a timely manner as well
on April 26, 2014
With such a bargain price I set my expectations low... but when this bikini arrived just a few weeks later I was excited! It's too cute!! It not the best of quality, but Def. The Perfect little bikini to wear @ the river/lake .. I am a 34b the green leopard print in a size medium fits cute...loving the built in push up. For bottom I'm a 4/6 ... i think the med. Are a bit small... but they work . I paid less for the set then I've ever paid for just one piece! If you are look for something cheap and cute you won't be disappointed.
on March 11, 2014
The colors are better in the picture, and you can't tell from the photo that the cups are shaped very poorly. If I wanted madonna pointed boobs I would get cones for a bra... I don't like it in my bathing suit. Cups are super hard and don't form to you, but make their own shape which is very unnatural.
on November 14, 2013
Cute but not for my body, I have sharp shoulders n it don't look right on me. Order a size bigger, my butt didn't fit into the bottoms. It feels like your wearing cardboard. Looks supper sexy in the pic but don't look quite like that when you get it. Don't buy.
on October 9, 2015
I dont know what fit wrose, the cup or the bottoms, i got a medium, i have a small chest and a medium bottom.. the bottom i really didnt mind.. it was tight, but it did is job. The top however, for me to have a small chest, my breast were spilling out the top, plus it was very uncomfortable to wear.
on July 10, 2014
Ordered this in a medium, which is my regular size, and this fit pretty well. The bottoms allow you to tighten or loosen, which is nice, but it also may show a little more booty cheek than most would want. It does not show your entire booty, but shows some cheek. The suit that I received looks almost exactly like the picture.

My only complaint is that the cups with the top piece are pretty firm for being a bathing suit. Makes the top a little uncomfortable, which is why I gave the product four stars instead of 5.

Regardless, I do recommend this product.
on May 16, 2014
My daughter wanted this swimsuit and I warned her about the feedback it received. Sometimes you just have to let experience be the teacher. She received the swimsuit after waiting almost a month. It is a pretty swimsuit. It is not the best quality looking but it was cheap so you get what you ask for sometimes.

The main issue is the top. It is waaaaaay to small. It looks like a 8 year old could fit it. She really liked the bathing suit and it did look nice on her but there was no way she could wear it because of the top.
on May 29, 2014
The bathing suit is cute. Looks just like the picture. The colors are good. I am usually a medium and most of the reviews on here said that the sizing was correct. However when I tried it on the top was way too small and the bottoms fit alright. Plus it didn't come with the free bag. I'm a little disappointed with this purchase but it is what it is.
on March 24, 2014
Very pretty and nice quality. Looks just like the picture. The top fit me great, but the bottoms are a tad bit small.