Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: S/Waist: 24 - 26inch Bust: 32 - 34inch|Change
Price:$13.00+ $3.99 shipping

on February 15, 2012
First let me give you my basic size. XL in shirts 38-40 D in bra and 9-11 in pants, im between 140 - 160lbs .I had a baby January of last year so I still have a baby muffin. So I got an XL knowin itd probably be to small HOWEVER. with a longer ribbon it fits well enough I don't look like a fat cow trying to be sexy. Also when I got it the boneing in the front was coming out I had to repair that and it arrived two days after the estiminte delivery. I ordered this on the first got it yesterday on the 14th but the design is extremly nice and if you do change the ribbon I recomend white its nicer. The clippings on the front are metal and easy to use on certain body types.
Over all a good product and I hope my sizes help you figure out yours.
review image review image
on July 10, 2014
I am a size L in terms of regular clothes, and knowing that this is an asian size, I ordered a size up. For what I was planning on using it for (for a cosplay I did for anime expo) it worked ok, however as a stand alone lingerie piece, it would not have worked. My cosplay covered somewhat of the side of the bust, so all that really was showing was the center part. The reason I say it worked was the waist fit well, but the bust was completely too big. I had to safety pin it a couple of times with the large pins so that the bust would stay against me (which I was able to hide the pinned areas with my costume). The bust I think would work for someone possibly in the double D or larger range? I closed the corset all the way at the top where I couldn't possibly tighten it anymore, and the bust area was ridiculously loose so I had to pin and cinch the top in order to size it to my size. Other than that, once the corset has been laced up, "unbuttoning" it was another feat. I had to get two people to get me in and out of it because the hooks are not as easy to manipulate. They pretty much all have to be lined up at the exact same time and then closed. it's not something where you can work your way down; they all have to be hooked pretty much at the same time (maybe the one at the top and the bottom can be unhooked individually, but the center 5 had to be hooked at the same time for sure). Other than that, just for a costume piece, it worked beautifully as I just needed a simple white inside. I used the costume several times for conventions and halloween and it still is holding up very well.
on June 26, 2013
For the price of this product I couldn't believe it! I've been searching for a reasonably priced corset that would cinch me in and this one does! Definitely look at the sizing chart because I thought I would be a medium due to my bust size but after measuring I fit nicely into an XL. Shipping was fast as well! This was perfect for my cosplay!
on December 28, 2013
I don't know why people have issues sizing corsets. They are tie up on one side or the other so as long as it's not too big you can loosen the laces to make it fit. this is a fashion corset, not a trainer. I have a strapless dress (my wedding wtf!) that sort of has built in support but not really. This item fits under nicely, smooths me out, sucks , me in and pops me up. So now I'm not going to freak out about a couple of pounds, pull the laces tighter! And when that's all done I'm halfway to an Emma Frost costume. I'm a USA size 8, 5ft6in 135lbs 34b-c 26 waist 37 hips and a medium is just right.
on August 23, 2013
I have a rather large bust so I got this in a bigger size than I thought I really needed- the waist was still a bit big (laced that part up as tight as it would go) and while the top was snug I will have to wear something under it lest I fall out. The corset is pretty good quality and doesn't- initially- have the issues of bowing out. It is a bit longer in the torso then I am- but it covers the flaws nicely (even if it will prove a challenge to sit in). All in all, it is a good corset with solid construction.
on February 13, 2014
I only gave it a 4 star because for some reason it gave me a little bit of hives and also because the front is hard to do up.. I don't know if there is a trick to it or not. It made my boobs look amazing and made me look extra curvy once I could clip it all together and tighten it. It's beautiful. I wore it under a Halloween costume. Although if you have small boobs, I suggest putting some padding under your boobs so it will look better.
on November 27, 2012
I got a white and a blue corset, the pattern on the blue was beautiful, and the white looks just as great. Materials were comfortable and it's easily adjustable. Classy look and comfort all in one!! I absolutely LOVE it! and so did my boyfriend ;)
on March 6, 2014
I bought this almost a year ago and I have NEVER wore it. It was too small. I tried to return it but it wasn't from Amazon. It was from one of their vendors. The vendor almost accused me of buying it for an event and returning it used, even though I contacted them the same day I received the package. I could always hope to diet and fit in it one day but this is very optimistic.
on November 3, 2014
I got this for a Halloween costume & it turned out waaaay better than I had originally anticipated! I received many compliments and made my costume legit. 100% worth it : )
on November 16, 2013
thanks for the product.......... fit nice.......... i love it!!!! <3.....I'll recommended... what else can i said about it, you will love it too!