Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 19, 2014
Well for those of you, like me, that have straight line (definitely not hourglass) figure. These pants are for you. If you have thighs, hips, butt, get another size bigger. Total straight line fit so just above the knees and I have 33 inseam [jeans].
on May 29, 2014
I loved the design of these shorts (ordered 6 pair!), but I was very disappointed. Every pair, no matter what the tag said, fit differently. Some were really big, some too small. I usually wear a size 4 and read reviews so sized up. It didn't matter. All the shorts were poorly made and fit badly.
This item needs some work.
So sorry but one star says it all.
on January 28, 2014
I ordered a 34, which the tag said size 12 upon arrival, and they fit just as I could have hoped. I ordered big and they do run a bit small so they fit well and they are nice and light. The color is a dark grey which is just what I needed for work.
on March 23, 2014
I normally wear an 8 or 10 depending on fit and these were great in a 12, a little baggy but very comfy for yard work. The pockets are very useful.
on April 7, 2014
I will have to wear these shorts for "play", not the use I had hoped. They are a very small 8. the material is not what I hoped, either, as they would not be good for travel-not quick drying. Like the pockets.
on February 22, 2014
The sizing information says that a 32 is a 14 but when it arrived
it said size 8. The sizes are mixed up.
on December 31, 2013
This pair of shorts had two tags, neither said 31. One tag said 14, the other said 6. This pair was probably the size 6, as they were too small.
on March 30, 2014
The price was right, the shorts well made, and I couldn't be happier. Wish they'd had more colors. Usually, I have a hard time getting clothes that fit perfectly but I went by the sizing guide and bingo! Perfect fit.
on September 18, 2015
These definitely run small; I ordered much larger than usual and the fit turned out perfect. They're great; lightweight and a lot of stitch detail, pockets, etc. One of the pair (I ordered two more after the first one making sure the size was right) had a loose button which came off right away. No big deal for me, a minute with the sewing machine and it was back on. Could be a big deal to someone who doesn't have a sewing machine and needs to send back. But other than that, very pleased. They're good lightweight shorts, but not stupid short. Good for summer wear.

Also, agreed this is not for narrow-waisted women. This is definitely for us non-waisted women. Nice find.
on April 7, 2014
I generally either wear an 8 or a 10 in pants...closer to 10 these days. I could not even get these closed so the 10 that I ordered. Was more like a 6. I really liked the shorts but order at least 1 size up...maybe 2.