Top positive review
18 people found this helpful
Soft and Warm High Quality Jacket! A Detailed Review...
on October 22, 2013
This is a lightweight to mid-weight jacket that is the softest jacket I ever bought!
Things I Like:
1) The fabric is very cozy warm and I wear it during the fall and early winter or anytime the weather changes.
2) Much classier and dressier than the hoodie type of jacket. This jacket goes with my skirts, nice jeans and nice pants so I can wear it to casual or dressy/casual event (and over a nice skirt) and the jacket looks great.
3) The sleeves cuffs are long enough to easily fold over and still look nice, but the fleece shows. (I am short so this is important to me).
4) Washes well and dryer safe with no shrinkage.
Things YOU need to know BEFORE you buy:
1) SMALL SMALL SIZED - This is at least ONE to TWO sizes SMALLER than it says. (I like a roomy jacket so in MOST jackets I order a Med or Large, but decided I wanted a more roomy jacket so I ordered XL and so glad I did).
If you are like me, you like to wear a light sweater or blouse under the jacket, maybe two layered shirts that kind of thing, if so, order TWO SIZES BIGGER. Here is what I did: I am a small person at 5'3 and 110 pounds. But I wear layered clothing in fall and winter, so I ordered a XL as I like a loose fitting jacket and knew I would be wearing a couple of layers under the jacket - the result is: This jacket fits great and I can move around it it so so comfortable!
2) BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS: Say you wear a MEDIUM jacket and you do NOT wear a thick sweater or a couple of layers, then order the LARGE. But if you want extra comfort and ease of movement room, or you wear layers then if you are a medium, order a XL.