Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

This is a lightweight to mid-weight jacket that is the softest jacket I ever bought!

Things I Like:

1) The fabric is very cozy warm and I wear it during the fall and early winter or anytime the weather changes.
2) Much classier and dressier than the hoodie type of jacket. This jacket goes with my skirts, nice jeans and nice pants so I can wear it to casual or dressy/casual event (and over a nice skirt) and the jacket looks great.
3) The sleeves cuffs are long enough to easily fold over and still look nice, but the fleece shows. (I am short so this is important to me).
4) Washes well and dryer safe with no shrinkage.

Things YOU need to know BEFORE you buy:

1) SMALL SMALL SIZED - This is at least ONE to TWO sizes SMALLER than it says. (I like a roomy jacket so in MOST jackets I order a Med or Large, but decided I wanted a more roomy jacket so I ordered XL and so glad I did).
If you are like me, you like to wear a light sweater or blouse under the jacket, maybe two layered shirts that kind of thing, if so, order TWO SIZES BIGGER. Here is what I did: I am a small person at 5'3 and 110 pounds. But I wear layered clothing in fall and winter, so I ordered a XL as I like a loose fitting jacket and knew I would be wearing a couple of layers under the jacket - the result is: This jacket fits great and I can move around it it so so comfortable!

2) BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS: Say you wear a MEDIUM jacket and you do NOT wear a thick sweater or a couple of layers, then order the LARGE. But if you want extra comfort and ease of movement room, or you wear layers then if you are a medium, order a XL.
on January 12, 2012
I am very pleased with the fleece jacket from Sakkas. I am a curvy size14 and short waisted. The XL fits beautifully It has washed well --no pilling. Pockets are fleece lined.
on December 24, 2012
This is a great jacket. Color is right on and the quality is perfect. The price can't be beat. I rated it 4 stars because it runs small and I should have purchased one size up. If you like tight fitting jackets for a workout then order your regular size. I like extra room.
on January 1, 2016
This is a very solid fleece for the price (around $25). It is not lined, and I mostly want to wear it indoors in my chilly house in the winter. I think it will be great for that. The quality does not seem cheap. I got the ivory. I suspect the fleece quality may be different for the different colors.

Another reviewer said to order up, and I have to say that I think the sizing on this is pretty much normal. I got a large, but is is clearly a little too big. I am 5' 2'' and 135 lbs. I think a medium would have been comfortable and I probably could have even fit a small. I usually wear a medium or small, but sized up on the basis of other reviews.
on February 3, 2012
The item arrived as described by the seller. Size is true as provided in the size information. I like my order. It fits me well. I like the material and style too. I wanna order one again but a different color. Thanks
on October 11, 2015
This is very cheap quality. The fleece itself is not a 'nice' fleece. It's somewhat rough compared to other fleeces. After not that much use. the bottom metal part of the zipper has actually torn away from the fabric it's sewn into. (I can't think of any other zippered item I own where this has ever occurred.) In addition, the edging of the fabric that runs alongside the zipper from top to bottom is all buckled up after just a few washes.

I realize I just wanted something 'decent' to wear while relaxing in my own apartment, especially on colder winter days...but this is really a disappointing quality. Pure garbage. I take really good care of all my clothing, but now as of December 2015, I must throw this in my Goodwill/Salvation Army pile.
on February 5, 2014
I saw a gal with a jacket like this and she told me where she purchased it and that she paid $35 for it. I went to that store's Web site and couldn't find it so I looked on AMazon. There is was - AND at 1/2 the price - $16.99. It is sooooo soft and such a pretty color. I haven't washed it yet, but I'll bet it will do fine. I really think this was worth twice the price, but thank goodness I didn't have to pay that for it. I can't say enough good things about it.
on November 26, 2012
We'll she had to have one, since i'd bought one for my son. The colors are pretty. It's a perfect fit, light weight! She love how its soft to touch. Comfortable to wear. And here in loiusianna the temperture changes so it is perfect for all types of tempertures. An the price u pay is perfect!
on April 16, 2014
I had a Lands End black fleece that I found at an Outlet Mall for $25 that I lost. I bought this as a relacement. I knew it would not be North Face quality given the price, but the fleece feels almost more like felt. Also, the armpit ripped very quickly after I got it. If you just need something to get you through fall its not bad for the price, but the quality is not there.
on October 28, 2012
I really like these jackets. I bought three and use them almost daily now that the weather has cooled off and we are trying to put off turning the heater on. The fit is very flattering. They are cut a bit shorter than most, upper hip length, and they also have an almost tailored fit so they don't look boxy like so many others do. I haven't washed them yet so don't know how they will hold up. As others have said there were problems with the zippers, I looked closely at them. They don't look all that robust, so I will treat them gently. The potential problem with the zippers is the only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5. I would definitely buy them again. The price is great, and the style is just what I was looking for.
I am 5'5", weigh 117, and bought the small. It fits nicely over light layers. If I wanted to wear it over a heavy sweater, I would get the next size larger.