5.0 out of 5 stars WOMENS WINTER/SKI GLOVES
I ORDERED THESE FOR MY SELF AND SO FAR I HAVE BEEN REALLY HAPPT WITH THEN. THIS IS ORDER AGAIN FOR
SOMEONE AS A GIFT. IF ASKED I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY.
Published 10 months ago by Straight shooter

1.0 out of 5 stars Thermal Lining Doesn't Work
Published 3 months ago by Cookie

5.0 out of 5 stars WOMENS WINTER/SKI GLOVES, December 29, 2013
SOMEONE AS A GIFT. IF ASKED I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves, March 1, 2013
Gloves seem to be well made. Would have preferred the black reinforcement on the fingertips to be on the front of the fingers. My daughter seems to wear that part out faster playing in the snow. They are very warm and fit well. The elastic cuff is essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves, May 2, 2014
Very nice gloves exactly as described fit a bit loose but I have a very petite hand and most one size run large on me. Comfy anyway, glad I got them they also came sooner than expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thermal Lining Doesn't Work, July 20, 2014
Cookie (Felton, DE USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased 2 pairs of these thermal gloves and have this to say ... 1) They are extremely tight in the wrist and difficult to slide on. 2) They are labeled as "Extra Warm", but that's not the case at all. In fact, I've experienced just the OPPOSITE of warm. On very cold days, my fingers go numb, which shouldn't happen with proper thermal lining. If I had to choose today, I would NOT buy these gloves again. Sorry, but that's the bare truth of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, April 1, 2014
These gloves are very well-made and would be perfect for a skier or snow-boarder. I just use them for warmth and to keep my hands dry while doing less-physical tasks, but they really work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Splendid gloves!, March 25, 2014
Finally, I found some gloves to keep my hands from hurting so bad in the cold Missouri winter!

I have outdoor duties on our small farm, and, even wearing three pairs of gloves, my hands would hurt terribly after only 10 minutes or so outside. These gloves give me 20 to 30 minutes, and then my fingers don't hurt as bad. They give me time to get done what I need to.

I'm so happy with these gloves! The only reason they didn't get five stars, is because my fingers DO eventually begin to hurt--a little.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, March 24, 2014
This product too small for my hands, I gave them to my sister and she seems to like them fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, March 9, 2014
they keep your hands and fingers dry and warm,,,,,they were a lil big on my hands but I have very small hands,,,,one size firs all is not neceaarily true,,,but they are warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for the price!, March 4, 2014
For the price, these are great! Then keep your hands warm while skiing and are much cheaper than other branded ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 2, 2014
This are my warmest gloves and I have really needed them this winter! I will definitely buy them again when I need a new pair of warm gloves!