5.0 out of 5 stars Gaga Born This Way, July 26, 2011
Lara (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lady Gaga Born This Way Music Poster Print - 22x34 Music Poster Print, 22x34 (Kitchen)
The picture quality is excellent. This is a must have poster for all Monsters. PosterRevolution is one of the best place to get really cheap posters that are of high quality, also their service is fast and the posters are shipped in a sturdy round poster tube so you don't have to worry about the posters being disturbed during shipping. I'm a very satisfied Monster! ;) I bought another Gaga poster as well from this seller and will continue to purchase more!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as ordered, December 15, 2011
The poster was packaged well and received prior to delivery estimated. Very pleased with purschase. My granddaughter loved the poster. I am still waiting for another similar poster from another vendor ordered at the same time which is already three days late.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, November 2, 2011
This poster is absolutely gorgeous. When I got it from the seller, it was a little crinkled but I flattened it out and it's not that noticeable now. I have this on my ceiling with my other GaGa posters and it's just so perfect for my collection. It's perfect for ANY collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Born this Way!!!!, June 25, 2011
I love this poster!!! It arrived today and I was very excited and it is the one I wanted!! Nothing happened to it!! Buy it!!! Recommendation: Anyone with big kids b/c small kids might get a nightmare for looking at it!!! Electric Bird Out!!!! P.S. Best song ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars GAGA!!!, June 11, 2011
i def needed this for my room i decorated it all blaxk and white and this was worth every dollar i spent on it!!!!!! matches my room colors now xD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and trusted retailer, December 6, 2011
It took almost a week from my purchase date, but the product arrived in perfect condition in a poster tube. I couldn't be happier. It looks beautiful on my wall. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this poster, October 31, 2011
I love this poster so much! It is really nice and only a cent.

Thanks for the great product! Love you Gaga!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, July 3, 2013
Another gift for our teenagers. This was also framed and hangs in their bedrooms. They really seem to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, February 3, 2013
My poster arrived in a timely fashion with zero damage. Very happy with my purchase and will do business with again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, January 24, 2013
This was a great christmas gift for my roommate. She loved it and I was so excited to givve it to her and see her reaction

Lady Gaga Born This Way Music Poster Print - 22x34 Music Poster Print, 22x34
$6.99 $3.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies