Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2011
I have been using the Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Powder Burst gel for several years now. About a year or two ago, I could not find it in any store. I tried many other brands/fragrances with no luck. Either they didn't work or made my armpits itchy and irritated. This seems to be the only deodorant that I can tolerate which also keeps me from feeling funky. This is a Great product! Anyone with sensitive skin, I highly recommend this deodorant. I am very thankful Amazon sells it by the case.
on October 24, 2011
I am sensitive to something in deodorant/anti-perspirant. This is THE ONLY one I can wear without problems... Strangely, it is ONLY the Satin Pear scent. I've tried the same 24/7 in other scents and they caused me to itch/break out. But this one, for some reason is totally ok for me!
on January 26, 2014
This is becoming harder to find in my area for whatever reason and I've found it's the only deodorant I can use without a reaction. I've been using this for about 15 years now and love the product. Even when I worked as a mechanic in the hot and humid weather this worked well.
on February 2, 2015
I love this deodorant! It smells sooo good, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm glad amazon has this, because I can never find it at a drugstore or at Target.

Extra tip: If your worried about the drying time, and avoiding that wet, sticky feeling, use a blow dryer (it sounds silly, I know) on the COOL setting. Putting some air on it should do the trick, and shorten the drying time (:
on April 27, 2016
Love this deodorant, does the job. Doesn't leave an residue behind. If you get some on your clothes in does dry clear quickly. No staining. This was a great value. I typically would just by at the store but it seems they stopped carrying it. I stocked up. I like it that much.
on August 18, 2015
Never lets me down
I have worn this deodorant for more than 10 years
is the only deodorant that truly doesn't stain clothes, I can put it on and no worry
It works really for 24hrs. Sometimes I forget to put it on the next day and still works
I hope they never discontinue this because I always find it hard to find in stores
on June 29, 2015
This deodorant has a pleasant scent, does it's job well. However, I am not sure what is there in the formula that it bleached my shirt in the underarm area to the degree that I have to throw the shirt away!!! As much as I loved that shirt and sorry to let it go, I am more concerned about the health effects the ingredients in the deodorant may induce, including breast cancer. I would not use it again ever!!!
on December 27, 2012
I have a hard time finding this product in my local stores, so I'm always glad to find it here.
on February 28, 2010
I have trouble finding this deodorant everywhere. I love the scent and it isn't in stock at any store in my area. This is one of the only deodorants that I am not allergic to and I plan on stockpiling it while it is on Amazon. They are offering it at a great price and it is eligible for free super saver shipping.
on June 25, 2008
This is terrific because it's clear, dries quickly and has a pleasant but not overpowering smell. Not only that, it does the job. Only complaint is its cost per ounce. More than the other, and a lot of packaging to put into the landfills.