Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

93%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$6.93

on June 12, 2007
Awesome CD... but don't pay $20 for it. It is available on CDbaby (dot) com for 12.99 and those funds actually go to the artist!
on June 16, 2007
I'm listening to this CD now, and enjoying it more and more each time I play it. Storm struck me as being way more talented, and more genuine, than the majority of the "contestants" from either series of Rockstar; she, Dilana, Magni and Marty Casey have all benefitted from the international exposure. I bought the Lovehammers' album as soon as it came out, I'm waiting patiently for Dilana's, but Storms's first post-Rockstar disc is here, and it's a must-buy. I too got my copy from CDbaby, a company I've used a few times now, and who I've found to be excellent. The album rocks more than you might be used to if you've been listening to the Balls backing Storm up, which would be down to the House Band. In short, if you think you might possibly like this - you will! So buy it!
on July 29, 2007
Storm is, if nothing else, versatile. She can pound you with raw rock & roll, as in the album's "You & You & Me" (a tune about, well, about what you'd expect). Storm can also tug at your heartstrings, as in Beautiful (about a girl who overcomes the hurdles associated with being different). And she can do both in the same song, as in Under You (a sweet and clever twist on the classic "band on the road" idea). The lyrics on this album are inspired and, beyond the versatility point, Storm's greatest asset is a strong, beautiful voice that just makes you want to listen to whatever she's singing.
on April 8, 2013
Storm's story was a very good read! I must say, her life experiences are very different from mine and were certainly not the easiest of circumstances. Yet, she has proven herself to be an amazing talent. Her voice is quite possibly the best I've ever heard. I would travel the world for the opportunity to hear her sing!
on October 3, 2012
Storm Large is one fantastic entertainer! The power and range of her voice cannot be matched. Although I wish that there were more tracks on this cd, those present are great. The autobiographical nature of her work makes each song even more powerful!
on June 13, 2007
Awesome disc! Many of Storm's earlier albums are hard to find, however, this was just released June 5, 2007. You could call this Storm's 'coming out party' after her national debut last summer on CBS' Rockstar: Supernova show.[...]
on March 5, 2013
The CD is great. Arrived on time. I love her work. Great song! I hope she will go far. NO problems
on July 7, 2008
Super first CD for this rocker chic! She is every bit Ladylike! and a bad "tom-boy" rocker too!
on June 27, 2014
Saw Storm in concert and really enjoyed her music. While she has been around since the late 80's, early 90's for some reason I missed her ~ on well, better late than never. She has a great voice and puts on a great concert and I think this album, "Ladylike, Side One." is one of her best ~ my opinion ~ if you get a chance to see her live I think you'll enjoy it..
on December 3, 2013
The language is not what I anticipated. Has a children's warning on the cover. Storm has a great voice, but better sung with Pink Martini.