5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect birthday gift!, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Laid Back Snuggle Duffle Bag, Busy Bug Ladybug (Baby Product)
This item arrived super fast. Packaged great, yet also easy to get it out of the packaging. I't was even cuter in person. It's the perfect size. Holds plenty w/o being too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, November 25, 2013
This is the cutest bag! :-) It is not very big, but it is so soft and my little girl will love it as she gets older! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, May 24, 2013
These bags are adorable, my kids love them. They carry them everywhere. I definitely recommend them. They can put toys in them or could use as a night bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Busy Bug Ladybug Duffle is adorable! but not a toy., October 12, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this Snuggle Duffle as a baby shower gift and it was the hit of the shower!!! Everyone loved it. I give it a thumbs up.

Laid Back Snuggle Duffle Bag, Busy Bug Ladybug