5.0 out of 5 stars Brother’s Gift
My brother is a big fan of this brand, so I gifted him these shoes. He loved them, and they fit him well. Shoes arrived earlier than expected (even though the delivery time online was posted for the year 2020 ...) and my questions were quickly answered online. I would definitely recommend using this merchant.
Published 2 months ago by Goldenline

2.0 out of 5 stars Its size that matters
Although the length of the shoe was a little tight, the width was too narrow and that made the shoe unusable.
Published 8 months ago by Avram Rubin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother’s Gift, June 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Gift, April 15, 2014
I bought these shoes for my girlfriend. She loves them because they are comfortable and lightweight. She wears them almost everyday. I highly recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love, February 1, 2014
Absolutely love this product!! I've been using it for about a year and cannot complain at all. I wear contacts and I"m on the go for about 14-16 hours a day...Love, love, love this mascara.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its size that matters, December 31, 2013
Avram Rubin (Simi Valley, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, November 8, 2013
Its a pretty good shoe but its a little flatter than I had expected . It looks way better on the picture haha

Rate and Discover Movies