Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$23.89 - $65.00

on April 2, 2015
These are very good "low" style shoes. I've been skating them for about a week now and they seem to be holding together. Though, not recommended if you injure your ankles often, this is still a good shoe for a good price.
on November 17, 2015
Nice shoes, but the upper is not what I was expecting, the picture shows it kind of like an arch, but it is flat, so it looks a little wavy. Insole is cushiony so walking is for a long time is not an issue. The weight is light so you do not really feel it on your foot. The back of the shoe has something in it to make it hard, which is good if you skateboard, but it does not really do much if you do not. The shoe laces are round which I do not like because they always untie on me after just a few hours. If you wear them all day they start to feel weird, they just put some hurt the sides of your foot after a while. The bottom of the shoe is gum, which is good, they will take longer to lose grip than other bottoms, and they make a loud squeak sound is you slide your foot forward which is good and bad for some people. The upper is all one piece which is good for skateboarding so two pieces don't rip, if it is just one piece, then it is just going to have a hole, not a whole upper piece gone. Overall, great shoe, not great laces, and not comfy after a long time. I would not recommend though.
on September 21, 2014
there dope, super mellow and slim. i skate with them , they rip fast but still love them lol. on my 3rd pair
on June 8, 2015
Fit a little small, but still fit good. If you're size 11.5 I would suggest getting a size 12. It will for much better than 11.5. I bought a 11.5 and a 12. I use the 11.5 to just wear around and the 12 to skate. Still a great shoe though.
on August 1, 2014
Great shoes, but they seem a bit larger than my lakai manchester selects. I wear those in 10.5 and love them, but I might return these for a 10 instead. I think the difference is that the manchester selects are a little cushier and the material is thicker so they hug your feet a little tighter than these.
on January 24, 2016
Good shoe to wear around the office after I make my commute on my longboard / bike. Comfy and OK stylish.

Minus one star because a small piece of the rubber logo fell off already on the back of the shoe.

Worth the 30 bucks.
on May 29, 2014
I bought these shoes for my college age son who is super hard on his shoes. Both my boys wear Lakai - they love the style and I love the durability.
on October 21, 2014
Laces were way to long to leave loose. You need to triple tie them to not have them drag on the ground if tied.
on July 20, 2015
A bit tight, I suggest getting a size bigger. I had to take out the insoles so they could fit comfortably
on April 25, 2015
These are really nice, go with pretty much any shorts I have.
they look prettty awesome.