5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it!
Published on January 25, 2009 by A Norwegian

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for what it is
This is a good "coffee table" book. Nice pictures to admire, but I was expecting a reference book that would provide ideas for my build. I did not find it in this book.
Published 11 months ago by R. Muncy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it!, January 25, 2009
This review is from: Lake Houses (Hardcover)
This is the book you want if you are looking for ideas to shape your lakeside retreat. Actually any retreat, cabin or cottages, as the interior shots, and the photoes of how the houses are situated on the lots, including the gardens and porches, would give both a large and a smaller budget ideas to make their own. This one I would get without hesitation, and I do own many of this kind, so I'd know.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for what it is, January 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 9, 2013
Tessa Hartgrove (KNOXVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lake Houses (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a gift for my husband's birthday. He absolutely love's it! The pictures are breathtaking and beautiful...in fact, we have taken it on occasion, while traveling. What more can I say about this book? I would recommend it to anyone who appreciates style and class in printed form!

Lake Houses
Lake Houses by John De Visser (Hardcover - September 12, 2008)
Used & New from: $72.61