5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
I bought these foe my daughter age 6, and she loves them. They are well built and easy to change between inline skates and ice skates. I would highly recommend these to others.
Published 24 months ago by Always buying

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good if you need a Figure skate -
The skates are for Hockey. Buyers should pay close attention to this detail because
Hockey skates are far more difficult for young children learning to skate. Unfortunately,
I didn't pay attention. My daughter needs a figure skate with toe kick.

In general the skates were nice and worked as expected. They are a good choice if
your daughter...
Published 21 months ago by Pike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Lake Placid XTS 600 Girls Interchangeable/Adjustable Skate (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and fun, February 4, 2014
Perfect for recreational fun. You can save money and give your kids double the fun. What a unique concept! We have used both the skates and blades. Works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ice skates, January 9, 2012
KFitz (REDMOND, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased these ice skates for our 6 yr. old Grand daughter. They work great! Love the adjustable sizing and the interchangeable option - ice skates to roller type. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect kid's skate, October 30, 2012
My daughter really wanted roller skates for her birthday but I was concerned about how much use they would get before she grew out of them. These skates are well-constructed and easily adjust as your child's foot grows. In addition, they can be easily switched between ice skates and roller blades. This was a really cool feature and my daughter has already used them as ice skates. Blades need sharpening before use but the rink did this for free. The guys at the rink were also impressed by the skates.

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and inexpensive ice and roller blades, January 1, 2014
J. VanderZiel (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
These skates work well and are convenient to use and configure. My daughter (7 yrs) enjoys them and even prefers the ice skates over her figure skates (could be the lack of the teeth at the front due to the fact that the ice skate configuration is more like a hockey skate).

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good if you need a Figure skate -, May 7, 2013
I didn't pay attention. My daughter needs a figure skate with toe kick.

your daughter plays Hockey.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good skate for beginners, April 29, 2013
This review is for ice skates only. Haven't tried rollers yet.
My daughter's instructor told us the first class that these are really bad for beginning learners.
I bought them well in advance of the course and did not have much time left within return window.

Cons:
- They're higher than regular skates, it makes difficult to balance.
- Curved on both sides like hockey skates without toe picks, inconvenience for beginners.
- Bulky, less space between two skates
- More rounded blades
- Most blade guards won't work b/c of curved blades on both sides

Pros:
- None so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 28, 2014
perfect just what I was looking for :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., October 3, 2013
My daughter hasn't tried these out yet because they are a Christmas present. Thank you for prompt delivery and I am sure she will love them.