Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lake Placid LP200 Girl's Figure Ice Skate (2)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 7, 2013
Had to send back - sizes run small. My daughter wears an 11 1/2 in shoes and a 12 was too small for her in these.
on December 7, 2012
I was looking exactly for these, only I didn't know they'd be as perfect as they turned out to be. There is a little embellishment on the shoe that looks so beautiful. In addition, they came within days of my ordering. Totally satisfied! In fact, thrilled!!!
on April 23, 2013
I bought these skates for my daughter for her birthday on Jan. 31 The boot started separating from the sole only 3 moths after I bought them. They are cheaply made skates.
on November 16, 2012
The grand kids love them. This will be the second winter with them. They still fit and they are in good shape. They could be a little more comfortable but still good for the price.
on January 27, 2015
Bought these for my daughter who started ice skating. I don't know anything about iceskates but I knew I didn't want to spend a lot of money if my daughter decides shes bored with the sport after a few months. They are super cute they seem durable. If they last a year I'm happy.
on December 10, 2012
Kids grow so fast, so I was looking for a decent skates for decent price. These are the perfect skates for my 5-year girl and she lives them!
on January 9, 2014
I purchased these skates to use as a display along with my sled for Christmas. Everyone who entered my house over Christmas loved these. We live in the Carolinas so we don't get a lot of chances to use ice skates but they looked lovely on my sled.
on March 27, 2013
Vendor was great but these are very poor quality skates the eyelids have pulled away from the boot and the boot does not support the foot correctly our skating coach asked we buy new ones.She only sckates once a week so it is not like they get a lot of use do not waste your money on these you will be disapointed
on January 28, 2013
i purchased these skates for my great-niece and after one use, one of the eyelets ripped off and they could not be laced up anymore...although they looked cute, the quality was very poor...i would not purchase this brand again
on March 3, 2015
Great quality ice skates. Sturdy and beautiful. Not padded like more expensive brands, but very comfortable with heavy socks (we got fox river girl's red heel merino monkey striped socks). Blade is very well attached to the shoe. These are so much better than the ones that we used to rent at the location.