Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on February 26, 2013
I purchased these for both a music and movement class and a toddler dance class I taught and the kids loved them! The size was perfect for the children (ages 1-5). Using the rainbow ribbons was a great way to encourage participation, especially from the shyer kids in the music and movement class. The dance class performed with them at our end of the year recital and they looked great on stage. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!
on February 13, 2013
The ribbons were ok. They were kind of small, but the tween girls at church used them for a praise dance. Thought they would be a bit longer so they will not be able to use them as they get older, but they can use them right now.
on December 31, 2013
These are nice. I love all of the vibrant colors. I love that the children can attach them to their wrists. They just were not as long as I had anticipated, but I would still recommend them.
on May 6, 2014
Along with silk scarves and ribbon wands, these wrist ribbons make music time extra special. Boys seem to have as much fun with them as girls.
on April 29, 2016
These are nice but the elastic is very small. These will only fit on the wrists of very small children.
on January 17, 2014
These were a big hit for Christmas for my 2 1/2 year old twin girls. They really love playing with them.
on September 15, 2014
Kids were ecstatic. Many discovered a new use for these ribbons by using them as hair bands.
on February 17, 2016
Fits well on kids and teens.
on May 21, 2012
This items were used to worship and praise. Little children love it, easy to use, bright colors, good quality, don't wrinkle. Best of all, it can be use to help children with disabilities, and worshipt the Lord with praise dance.
on April 20, 2013
These ribbon bands are amazing! Our kids have a great time Praising The Lord in dance with these ribbon bands! We will order more!