5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pix E!
Published on January 13, 2012 by 3Girls

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great if the packaging wasn't sliced
Published 7 months ago by nursegrl90

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pix E!, January 13, 2012
3Girls (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
This Lalaloopsy is the sweetest looking since Blossom Flowerpot. Her outfit is of pink sparkly material, and she has matching pink elvin boots. Her legs are painted blue/aqua stripes. She has little yellow-green wings on her back, matching her pet glow worm. Pix has a smattering of freckles on the center of her face, where the bridge of her nose would be... if she had a nose. She is the first Lalaloopsy to have green hair, which is a fresh springy shade. Her sewn-on date is June 24th, Fairy Day.

And yes, for those of you still unfamiliar with Lalaloopsies, they are all plastic, which is a pro because they are a breeze to clean. And there's no messy hair to constantly comb out. They are head-heavy, making them awkward and almost impossible to sit, but they look so dang cute on your daughter's made bed. Their heads bobble, and their limbs are articulated to resemble a real cloth rag doll. Their "undies" are permanently affixed plastic, interfering with bum looking. Their belly buttons are X's to resemble stitches. There is something so magical and sweet about these dolls. They don't make noises, they don't light up. It's all up to the imagination!

Pix is pretty in-demand right now, flying out of the eBay biddings, and she hasn't hit the shelves yet (which always makes me wonder how these sellers on Amazon and eBay get them...). I bought her at ToysRUs.com for the general Lalaloopsy price of $24.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite, April 24, 2012
loribear79 (Allison, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
Every now and then (ok, everytime I walk in the store) I like to check out the Lala section at our local Walmart and see if I can get lucky. This week I did!!! They had 6 mermaids (she already got one for her birthday) and 1 Pix E Flutters and 1 Prairie Dusty Trails. Instantly my 3 year old daughter wanted Pix E. because she is obsessed with fairies and princesses. For the awesome price of less than 19 bucks a pop, we picked up Prairie for my daughter's 4 year old cousin who LOVES her new cowgirl! Pix E. quickly rose to the top of the dolls in favorites and has slept with us every night and gone everywhere with my daughter since she got her. I like that she is more different than any of my daughter's other dolls. For some reason she has a lot of pink haired ones and girlier ones and this one has lime green hair in a high top pony and flowers in her hair. Her dress is a very pretty shiny pink with tulle segments. Her legs are striped minty green and she wears elfish boots that point up. Her skin is a very pretty dark tan and she has a little sprinkle of freckles. My daughter's favorite part is her wings that are attatched to the back of the dress. She likes to act like Pix E. is flying. She also loves the little glow bug that comes with her. My daughter is all about the pets. I kind of feel bad for Jewel Sparkles because she lost a little bit of rank once Pix E. came around. Very happy I was able to find her for such an amazing price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet!, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
The doll was much larger than I had thought it would be. I had bought this for a 5 year old niece. She takes it everywhere! Very durable, a bit more weight to it than I had originally thought, and can take a good long drag through the park and still look fantastic! I had also bought two of the other dolls and found their condition, wieght and durability to be just as well qualified for a good hard day of play and having 'tea parties' with.

Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, November 23, 2012
angel face (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
Decided to order this for my daughter for Christmas it was delivered quickly. This doll is just absolutely adorable. I know my daughter will just love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little fairy doll, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
My 7 year old daughter got Pix E. Flutters for her birthday and absolutely loves it. Her hair is such a nice spring green color adorned with cute little daisies. My daughter is obsessed with her lalaloopsy dolls and this was the 4th in her current collection. The doll is well made and while not educational in the traditional sense really great for fostering imagination play. The dolls are a breeze to clean when little brother get them dirty because they are all plastic. She really does resemble a rag doll.

If there is a downside to Pix E. Flutters it is that where her wings are attached to the outfit causes the velcro in that area not to stick. That small flaw in design doesn't merit a lesser review in my eyes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great if the packaging wasn't sliced, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
I gave this only 3 stars because the packaging that the doll came in was sliced. As an avid collector of these dolls I like keeping them in their original packaging and when I bought this one the pictures of the packaging did not look sliced. If I had known the packaging was sliced I would not have even purchased the doll from the seller. In a sense I feel ripped off because the packaging is part of the doll. I don't expect the seller to offer to replace the item after all they lied about what the packaging looked like. Overall though at least the doll is in good condition and it is what was ordered.

3.0 out of 5 stars doll for my niece, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
It was a gift for my niece...its what she asked for & i couldn't find this particular Lalaloopsy doll in stores. She loves it & the price seemed reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute pix e!!, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
First of I wanted to say that my daughter loves lalaloopsy, I ordered this for my little girl,we are still waiting for pix e. flutters to come. My daughter will love her new doll!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
I bought for my granddaughter and she loved it. On-time delivery, very good product, and I liked the price. I recomento seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality made; nice packaging, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
What can I say other than it was well made, made the 6 year old granddaughter coo with happiness, and was packaged well.

Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters