Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 5, 2013
I bought this doll as a gift for my daughter, and have been happy with it.

First the pros: The doll is durable, and has survived everything my preschooler could do to it. Additionally, the clothes seem to be a little harder for her to remove then those on some other dolls, so this one has yet to succumb to Naked Doll syndrome. The doll is cute, well put together, and her cactus sidekick is a favorite of my kiddo's.

The cons: As with so many other toys these days, this doll does come with some smallish accessories, and I think it is safe to say those have all been lost by now. Even still, the doll is still fun to play with. I should probably note that with the big floppy head on this doll, it typically doesn't sit up or stand on its own, but flops/falls over right away. I think the doll was designed this way, so this probably isn't a defect, but thought I would mention it if anyone out there is looking at this toy with thoughts of a line of dolls sitting on a shelf or something in their head.

As a side note, my daughter is much more into cars/trucks/and machinery than dolls, and even still she occasionally plays with this one.
on September 20, 2012
I give it a 4 because it really isn't educational, but my granddaughters ages 2 - 11 play with them. My 4 yr. granddaughter loves them I gave her Prairie Dusty for her B-day, and that is all she wants to play with... She has a good collection of them and lines them up and plays school, mommy&daddy's, she pretends they are in a restaurant & she serves them from her OLIVIA TEA SET,we got from Amazon...
It is well made, colorful, sweet looking, just adorable that I want all of them myself...I'm 58....
If your child, grandchild likes dolls, they will love these Lalaloopsy dolls.....
on June 13, 2012
Purchased one doll for each of our daughters. These are the sweetest-looking dolls! The girls love them and hug them, and even sleep with them despite the fact that they are plastic and not plush. The older one is helping the younger one to use her imagination and I think we can eke plenty of educational value out of these toys with a little extra help from mom and dad. I'm very glad we bought these for a special occasion and it is a pleasure to see the joy on the kids' faces when they play with their Lalaloopsy dolls.
on January 23, 2013
I gave this as a present to an 8 year old and she loved it. Her mother tells me that she carried it with her everywhere for a while. It is a very cute doll. I just hate that their heads are soooooo heavy.
on March 6, 2014
During a time when these dolls were out of stock everywhere..I had a little girl that had to have one. Guess what, Amazon comes through again. The little girl loved it. She smiled, I smiled. Everybody happy....for a minute...
on January 23, 2014
My six year old likes this toy, although I wondering how long it will be until the arm/leg joints fail and a limb comes off. The clothes are extremely difficult to get off and back on - my three year old can never do it.
on August 12, 2014
Best value Lalaloopsy doll I have ever seen. She is just as adorable as all the others for a much lower price! This is my daughter's second and she loves her much more than her first one. I just ordered two others for my older daughter because they have become obsessed!
on January 5, 2013
I gave this to my granddaughter and my daughters for Christmas it was so cute as each of them opened them up. They all enjoyed them and I would recommend them to everyone of all ages. these dolls put a smile on anyone face.
on January 22, 2013
The only thing I don't like about this product is that I was an idiot and bought the wrong size gift bag! The box is HUGE! Luckily, throw a bow on it and it is its own wrapping!

Perfect gift for a little brunette girl.
on March 29, 2014
I bought this doll for my 6 year old daughter this past Christmas and she absolutely loves it. These dolls are great for the imaginative play and the fact that they come with their own back stories and accessories makes them even more entertaining.

See 1 answered question