Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lalaloopsy Littles - Blanket Featherbed
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2012
The Lalaloopsy Littles collection is wonderful. In particular for the younger Lalaloopsy fans. The smaller size and non-floppy head and limbs make it easier for young children to hug and maneuver. My daughter has several of these now and enjoys each one. The blanket sleeper makes this doll especially adorable.
on February 28, 2013
My 6 year old lives this Lalaloopsey. She is delighted that the blanket can be unzipped and removed. I love that I can wash it! We did learn that Lalaloopsey does not need a bath. Water gets stuck inside her head and there is no way to drain it well. However, aside from that, Blanket has accompanied my daughter everywhere. She is cute, small and portable enough to be carried around in a purse.
on March 27, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for her third birthday. She had been asking for a lalaloopsy doll. She loves it! She carries it everywhere with her. It is the perfect size to take along. The zipper does not unzip in the front like I had thought it would, but the clothes can be removed via velcro in the back. Underneath, the lalaloopsy little has a pair of underwear (which are not removable)with her 'born' date on them. This is a very cute product and I can definitely see myself buying more lalaloopsy littles in the future!
on November 20, 2012
My daughter loves the Lalaloopsy dolls. This one is so cute that my little girl is crazy about it.
She is now collecting them all..
on December 2, 2012
Nicer version of full-size that isn't so akward for small children to carry around. Packaging intact. Would recommend to others.
on June 16, 2013
This doll is cute and beautifull, the material is very strong, the size of the doll is right for the small hand of a child. I bought it as a gift and I recieved as I expected and my daughter love it and carry it to every place.
on January 26, 2013
I got this for my three year old for Christmas. She likes it and it is easy for her to dress by herself which I like. The only complaint I have is that the black on the button eyes is rubbing off a bit. I also wanted to mention that it comes with both a pet and a small bottle and my three girls really like the bottle and use it with all of them.
on January 24, 2013
My little girl has had the Pillow doll (Blanket's older sister) for a year now and I thought it would be fun for her to have Pillow's little sis. My daughter (age 4) adores Blanket and has had so many more wonderful adventures in imagination with the pair of Featherbed sisters. As with all of the other Lalaloopsy products, Blanket is well constructed and ridiculously darling. Her little lamb is equally precious. We have been delighted to add this gem to our Lala family!
on April 22, 2013
Had bought the Blanket Featherbed doll earlier for my granddaughter. Bought this as a substitute for an item I could not locate. She loves having a babyfeatherbed Lalaloopsy for her doll.
on March 24, 2013
Quicki service couldn't find it at my home town. Found it with a click of a button and at my home in a weeks time. And my daughter loves it.

See 1 answered question