Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 20, 2013
Bought for Easter for our 2 year old. She loves Lalaloopsy and collects the mini's. This book is easy to read, short and sweet, with an underlying moral of getting along with friends and not being too bossy. I like that it includes several of the lalalaoopsy characters so chances are your child has atleast one or more of the characters in the book (I know it includes Cinder Slippers, Snowy Fairest, Pete R. Canfly, Pix E. Flutters, Coral Sea Shells, Little Bah Peep, Mad Hatter, Scarlet Riding Hood, Tuffet Miss Muffet, and more.
on May 22, 2013
This book is cute if your daughter likes the dolls. It is one of my daughter's favorites. It is definetly one to buy if your daughter has Cinder Slippers. Not a lot of depth to the plot. My daughter is 2 and a half.
on February 19, 2013
Purchased this book (and the doll) for my 3 year old. She loves this book! A cute story with a message about too many rules and being bossy. Easy read for most children ages 6-8 too.
on March 19, 2013
We love this book!!! Give my little girl not just enjoying reading but learning more about the character in the story!!!
on June 27, 2013
Preordered this item and just received. Poor quality of e-book. Book appears to be photos of pages from book with the inability to increase the size of photo. Hard for my daughter to read on ipad miini, words are blurry and very small in photo. Poor quality save your money and buy the paperback book. Extremely disappointed.
on January 22, 2013
The books are interesting and informative about the loopsy collection and each doll's personality. The stories also follow many activities that little girls can easily relate to.
on September 13, 2013
Very happy to find a place to buy these books at such great prices. The book looks great and I know that my granddaughters will really love it. Would love to buy additional items in future.
on February 22, 2014
my daughter collects these girls, so its always here on amazon for the best prices.......love it
and the good part is if you cant find the unique books in the store look here 1st!!!
on May 9, 2013
Cute book, one of my daughter's favorites. Just be prepared for your child to ask for these fairy tale lalaloopsy dolls that are nearly impossible to find, at least in full size.
on April 7, 2013
My daughter is 2 1/2 and we've been reading to her since birth. She loves everything Lalaloopsy and this book is just adorable. Highly recommend!