5.0 out of 5 stars Bea's Baby Sister Specs:)
Published on January 2, 2012 by 3Girls

2.0 out of 5 stars One leg loose
The doll itself is very cute. However one of the legs was very loose and dangles when my daughter plays with it. Not happy about that.
Published 12 months ago by mvoice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bea's Baby Sister Specs:), January 2, 2012
3Girls (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
Specs is our third Lalaloopsy Littles. I felt the need to get our 15 month old one, since the other two girls were getting Sprinkle and Squirt for Christmas. Our youngest is our only one with blue eyes, so she got Specs to go with the big Lala Bea Spells A lot. Although our little girl isn't too into the Lalas (she prefers the packaging;), I am sure she will appreciate this one more than the larger ones later.

Specs is around 6-7 inches tall, and her head is the size of a large orange; this makes her easier to be manipulated and carried around. What is really awesome is that she can sit! If you are familiar with the traditional sized Lalaloopsies, you know that they are very difficult to place in sitting position. These Littles have stiff hips, like a Barbie doll, and their legs are ones that don't dangle helplessly.

Her outfit and shoes are removable. The shoes look like baby booties, and stay on very well. Specs is dressed as a pointdexter, with little suspenders and a girly tie. Her accessories are her little bookworm pet and her pink glasses. Love the taped bridge of the glasses. Her hair is in a tuft on the top of her head, resembling a smart bun, although I think that the other Littles' hair (little pig tails sticking out on either side) is cuter. But the "bun" fits the doll's personality.

All in all, these Littles are just as, if not cuter than the big Lalas. Less frustrating in many ways~ from removing the doll from its packaging to the product iself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Itty Bitty Cutie Patootie!, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
I saw this today and had to get it for my Ellaloopsy! I thought the mini version of Bea Spells-a-Lot was the cutest because of her itty-bitty-ness and those BIG 'ol Glasses on that lil round head! Adorable! And the green caterpillar that comes with her is super cute too! Ella absolutely loves her and calls her the little sister to her other Loopsies. I also picked up a "frog towel" that fits the little loopsies that is super cute as well! Her clothes are removable like the big ones, but so far we just got the cute little towel to go with her today. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sew Sew Cute!, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
I love bundles ... she is my favorite. Most likely because she reminds me of my daughter :) just not the red hair...the littles are not top heavy like their big sisters/brothers. We use a kleenex box for a "crib" and there is a bit of space left so you can get an idea of the size of these ... if you have not seen them in the stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same review for Scribbles Squiggle Splash, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
Given as a gift to our Grand Daughter along with another Loopsy doll. She seemed to like them a lot. Only problem, which I did not mention in my previous review, is that the packaging is almost impossible to open without power tools. The packaging needs improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price if on sale, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
otherwise they are really expensive. As are the larger dolls. Not sure why they cost so much. They are not much differently made than other dolls out there.

That being said, my daughter loves this. She's 4. They are much easier to handle than the larger dolls. Great doll.

Look for it on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars after she said she liked the cookie one and the sprinkles one, October 11, 2014
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
Quite some time ago my granddaughter, Ava, who just turned 9 years old, wanted a Lalaloopsy doll for her birthday, the first one she showed me was one with red glasses. She could not recall the name of the doll. Several months later, after trying to find other Lalaloopsy dolls, I found the Specs Reads-a-Lot, after she said she liked the cookie one and the sprinkles one. It just happened that I bought the doll with the red glasses, and she said that's the one I really wanted. My granddaughter loves to read, loves to create all kinds of things, so Specs Reads-a-Lot fits her perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
My daughter loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Supercute!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
A great matching toy for the younger sister. I love that this toy and Bea Spells-a-lot are both focused on education-related topics. The 2 should be sold as a double pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
Bought this for my 4 year old and she loves it. It came quickly and as pictured. Provided many hours of enjoyment for one happy little girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter fascinated, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Specs Reads-a-Lot (Toy)
This littles doll is my daughters favorite and she is obsessed with this one. I am so glad I bought it for her birthday.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›