Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 9, 2015
My daughter (4) and I both love the look of this Lalaloopsy, her theme and outfit are both fun and cute, but her accessory wand is a bit disappointing. I feel like it could very easily have been made with a loop of sorts on the backside so that the doll could actually hold the wand. As it stands, it's just another small piece that is oft lost in her other toys and not really utilized in play as she has to hold it in the doll's hand, which isn't uber fun for me as an adult with big hands trying to keep this tiny wand "near" the doll's hand, or my daughter with her tiny less dexterous hands. This isn't unusual for Lalaloopsy to make relatively unpractical accessories, but especially dissapointing with this doll as we liked the magician theme so much.
on December 2, 2013
My niece, she'll be eight this month loves Lalaloopsy. She wanted a sister doll for her larger one. These aren't super tiny but they're a good size. The dolls seem of decent quality and hours of entertainment for younger girls. She was super excited when she received her present. She seems to love it - so 5 stars.
on February 11, 2013
It is cutie lalaloopsy. Dress can be taken out. Shoes can be changed too. My girls love to play with it.
on December 5, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my three-year-old daughter, and she loves it. I don't love that there are so many little pieces to it (2 gloves, 2 shoes, wand, and pet) because I know they'll get lost, but oh well.
on January 22, 2014
The doll is adorable, but its quality is rather poor. I ordered two different Lalaloopsy LIttles (Tricky Mysterious and Kiwi Tiki Wiki) and both dolls had dark spots and shiny marks on the vinyl, and also uneven paint and smudges on their hair and/or shoes. The dolls I ordered were supposed to be a gift and I felt uncomfortable giving a gift in this condition. Returning for a refund.
on January 4, 2013
These dolls are super cute and my kids adore them! The little sisters are a lot of fun and a great addition to use with the other dolls! Tricky is absolutely adorable and works great with Misty...the big sis!
on March 4, 2013
I started with the "littles" for my neice's birthday. I then decided to get a "few" of them for my daughter for Christmas. As I began buying these I actually took more of an interest in collecting them. I now have several unopened in the box, I recently purchased the collector's handbook and intend to collect them all. What started as gift giving has become a hobby of mine. I love these dolls!!
on March 17, 2013
The package arrived 2 days ahead of schedule, which was only about 5 days after I ordered it. My daughter was super excited when it arrived also. The doll was still in great shape and there was no sign of wear from shipping at all. Overall, the toy was packed and shipped very well and at a reasonable price.
on September 26, 2014
Couldn't find this one locally, so we were happy to find her at Amazon. She's one of the cutest Littles! Love her outfit, hairdo, and pet carrot! Wish she had bows on her little ponytails!
on January 8, 2013
My daughter loved this doll and its accessories, it was just what she wanted for Christmas. She was very happy and excited to recieve this as a gift