5.0 out of 5 stars Nice.
Pleased with my purchase - thick enough, and pleasant smell. Looking forward to continuing to use it both during & after my pregnancy.
Published 9 months ago by M. Mills

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best smell...
I personally did not care for this scent. Being very pregnant, I am probably more sensitive to the smell so others may not mind it (or even enjoy it). It was a good value, but due to the smell, I only was able to use it a couple of times.
Published 11 months ago by Debra Weintraub

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., February 8, 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Belly Cream, Fresh Pomegranate, 4 ounce Tube (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cream ever, February 5, 2014
I loved the cream and the way it smells it's amazing for pregnant women definetly recommend price is great as well .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best smell..., December 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comforting belly cream, December 16, 2013
This product is very thick and moisturzing for an itchy pregnant belly, and I loved the scent. I hate the smell of cocoa butter, so I would recommend to anyone with similar issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 12, 2013
Within a few days I already saw my stretch marks disappearing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live the scent, May 3, 2013
Used this in my first pregnancy and had to have it again the second time around. Live that's it's made from mostly organic ingredients and the smell is so fresh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smell very good, March 1, 2013
Arrived on time, and the smell very good and very moisturizing the skin because I was using just oil, but is very cold this season now, my skin was getting very dry, and I started using this lamaze, now my skin moisturized and smelling very good, I'm using for almost a week and the price is good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Possibly worked, February 25, 2013
I am on my second child and have used this cream from month 7-9. Although I have had more appear and the stretchmarks did not disappear, I can see where they are more surface than deep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, September 3, 2012
MrsB1113 (Bellevue, WA) - See all my reviews
I had twins 4 months ago and started using this right when I came home from the hospital. I went through two tubes and my stretch marks have faded quite a bit but definitely not to my satisfaction, I didn't end up with very many stretch marks. It is a great product for the price. I am going to just go to my dermatologist and get prescription retinol creme to finish fading them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Emmas Mommy, April 5, 2012
I love this product I use it everyday and have since bought 3 more bottles it is pricing but it is a product that works

Lamaze Belly Cream, Fresh Pomegranate, 4 ounce Tube