5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
This cream is the best moisturizer I've ever tried!
It worked wonders for my dry and itchy feet, transforming them into soft and silky ones.You can literally feel the cool and smooth sensation on your legs as soon as you start applying it.It made me feel like I just spent the day at the spa!
Published on July 12, 2011 by #1mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am 9 months pregnant and this product DOES NOT do what it says. It smells funny and it has zero cooling effect. Was super bummed when I received this. Amazon nicely refunded my money.
Published on July 29, 2012 by rubberduckie

1.0 out of 5 stars Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, July 29, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Cooling Leg and Foot Cream, 6 ounce Tubes (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 12, 2011
This cream is the best moisturizer I've ever tried!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lotion, but not cooling., October 9, 2012
I bought this during my third trimester when my feet felt hot and swollen. While it's a nice, light lotion it definitely didn't have a cooling effect. It does go on the skin nicely, it's not heavy nor greasy. It has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering and it did make my feet soft. If you're just looking for a nice lotion, this is it. If you want something with an actual "cooling" effect... this isn't it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent cream for the price, August 16, 2012
T. Pappano (Drexel Hill, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This was very affordable and does what it says it does. It was moderately cooling and not too thick, but if you are looking for a thick healing foot cream-this isn't it. It feels good and is light enough you could put on shoes and go out. I thought it was 'natural' but I can't verify that claim.