Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 21, 2015
Overall, I really like this bra.

Pros:
1) Very comfortable - this is especially important in the postpartum period when breasts are engorged. Unlike some other nursing bras, I did not get plugged ducts or soreness as a result of wearing this one.
2) Easy access to breast - the bra easily slides to the side, giving the baby easy access to the breast.
3) Great for layering - I like wearing this bra underneath another nursing top.
4) Comfortable enough to sleep in - I HATE sleeping in a bra, but this one is so comfortable that I didn't have much trouble sleeping in it while I was in the stage where I needed to wear a bra due to nighttime leakage.
5) Easy to clean - the instructions say that this bra cannot be put into the dryer. However, I have washed mine countless times, and it still fits just as well as it ever did.

CONS:
1) Not a lot of coverage - my nipples show through this bra, and if I wear a breastmilk pad, that shows through too. There is no liner, so everything shows.
2) Not a lot of support - if you need a lot of support (particularly for larger breasts), you're not going to find it in this bra. However, I personally could not wear an underwire or tight bra in the postpartum period because my ducts easily became clogged.
on September 21, 2011
My husband bought this bra for me. The bra was very comfortable and the style made it really easy to nurse while sleeping or while hanging out around the house with my daughter, but sometimes if I slept on my side (which kind of becomes a habit after doing it while you're pregnant), I would fall out. I don't think you'll be able to get a comfortable sleep nursing bra that solves this issue. If it was tighter, it might not have been comfortable if I was sore or very full.

If you toss and turn a lot, maybe you need something that's closer to a sports bra for nursing and not a sleep bra. If you're looking for something super comfortable that can hold your girls and a nursing pad during the little sleep you're getting, I'd say go for it!
on June 5, 2013
I ordered an XL in an attempt to accommodate my DD cup nursing boobs, but I couldn't even get it over my shoulders. Not sure how they decided it was an XL....
on January 28, 2014
This bra is extremely comfortable to wear. A much better sleeping bra than the medela ones I've tried before.

I just want to caution brand-new moms that it is a little tricky to nurse in, especially if you are experiencing any engorgement. It is designed to pull back and sideways, around the outside of your breast. Be sure that it doesn't cut across your breast. I could picture this cutting off duct-flow and causing incomplete emptying and possibly clogged ducts if you're not careful. It won't be a problem forever, just at the beginning of nursing when everything is getting established.

I'd definitely recommend this as a pregnancy bra, and as a nursing bra if you are very careful to pull it all the way off of the breast, maybe even off the shoulder, at nursing-time.
on April 21, 2015
I really like the bra itself but it runs really small. I consistently wear small and xs in my clothing. Even with my nursing breast size, I can hardly fill a small-cup bra. I had to exchange this for a medium because the small was so tight that it was painfully cutting into my shoulders and armpits. It was only after I purchased it, that I saw a note saying to buy one size up from what I would normally wear. They really mean it! I did exchange it for a medium and the fit is great. I already bought two more!
on January 18, 2016
I was suppose to get a medium.and a large however one dress the zipper is broken how can I get a large sent to me by Friday I threw the dress away so I have no way of sending back its broken and I needed a large and one medium. The zipper is stuck won't move
review image
on May 21, 2015
I ordered a variety of S, M and L and in different colors because I didn't know which size to get based on other reviews. Turns out that the sizing of these bras is very inconsistent.

I normally wear 34B bras - didn't gain almost any weight so far with this pregnancy, now barely a small C at 31 weeks. I wear size Small in all of my clothes but thought I may need a bra one size up to accommodate for growth when nursing. The ONLY one that fit me comfortably was White in size L. I also tried Grey in L and Black in L - the black was way too big and the grey was ok around the chest but the arm openings were bunching up in an odd way.

Black in size M was too snug and even much more so than White or Grey in the same size M. So the fit of different colors in the same size is never the same. My advice is get different sizes because it's really impossible to know without trying on, but make sure you can return/exchange if it doesn't fit. Thank goodness I qualified for free returns.

I ended up keeping one out of nine I tried on. Too bad because I like the softness of the fabric but just couldn't get the size right. I really wanted to keep two or three bras in different colors. Oh well.
on January 14, 2015
I've bought Lamaze before it fits perfectly. I use medium size for 34B to 36B, for my two pregnancy.
Some people said in the review that it's on the small side. I'd say maybe they didn't check the size chart.
Medium size is for B size breast from 34 inches to 36 inches. Very comfortable for postpartum.
on July 23, 2014
The reviews all stated that this bra ran small so I am typically a medium at 36C but would consider myself a large at 33 weeks pregnant (breast size 38D at least!) so I went with an XL. It fits perfect! It's comfortable and totally beats my underwires that I've been needing for support. Best part is my boobs stay put which at their current size is hard to find in a bra. I highly recommend this bra!
on May 20, 2014
I bought one of these in Medium because I was a 34 A/B heading to C territory earlier in the pregnancy -- it didn't fit.
After having the baby and making do with 36 DD bras I tried it in an XL.
If I've pumped recently it will go on, and I am able to peel it back off again when I am full, but it is uncomfortable. I don't think they make them big enough for me.

My experience with bras like this one (this one and other sports bras) is that they seems to be an expectation that your breasts originate at your chin. Mine don't. Mine are down there between my arms over my ribs--where are yours? So, this bra's shoulder strap length and band sit somewhat on the base of the boobs even in an XL. I'm thinking of mucking about extending them.
Also, the arm holes are smaller than they need to be, so the very rawly-finished edges of the bra around the arm like to cut you up with their sharp surged seams. I'm thinking of just cutting them down.

Gosh -- I rate this as liking it, but that is what I have to say? Perhaps I should rethink. Maybe this is just what extreme isolation and lack of choice will do to tired and desperate people.

Anyway, the soft cups and cross-over part are nice. It would look fine -- like a nice camisole -- if someone caught a glimpse of it under your shirt. It is easy to sleep in, but as a new parent you could sleep in a diving bell with little trouble.

Maybe I just really want to like it. At any rate, I wear the thing.

My advice -- order ENORMOUSLY over your size.