Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 31, 2012
I'm a huge fan of Lamaze toys because they offer great sensory stimulation. They are safe, colorful, textured and make great sounds. They're also very cute! My baby girl has been enjoying this fish since she was 3 months old. She is now 10 months and always makes "fish sounds" with her mouth when she wants to hold her fish. We have a few of them that we've hung on her stroller and car seat. I like its size, because you can toss it into your purse or diaper bag without adding bulk or weight...and of course, it just makes her so happy.

The only negative experience I've had has been when I purchased from "Buy 4 Less UK". Do not buy from them, even if the price is less than the regular price. I ordered 3 more fish and they sent only 1. When I contacted them, they said they would send the 2 missing ones. Nothing came. I contacted them again, and they asked if I wanted to cancel my order (I'm thinking now I should have). I told them I wanted my missing 2 fish. They sent me 1. Now I've had to contact them once again asking for the last one. I'm still waiting...and I've been waiting for 2 months now. Make sure to purchase from Amazon, not a third party seller.
on July 4, 2013
My five month old granddaughter loves this fishy as well as ALL of her Lamaze toys. Great quality toys that she plays with every day. Bright colors and easy to hold for her little hands.
on September 21, 2013
This was an excellent toy for my 3 month old. She puts it in her mouth and constantly touch the fish fins and soft body. The toy preforms as it should.
on June 15, 2013
My 3 month old loves this fish. She is starting to use it to make the crinkle noise and loves to kiss it and put it in her mouth. This is a great toy!
on November 20, 2013
Another sign language toy. So soft with a lot of different sounds. A Favorite for kids. See, touch, feel and snuggle this wonderful fish!
on February 11, 2015
The toy is decent and has a variety of textures that my daughter finds appealing, however the size of this fish is fairly small (4" more or less). I was under the impression it would have been at least a little bit larger, but baby's have small hands and I guess its appropriate, however the price should be lower for this type of toy for what it is. I would rather of bought something else for her.
on March 9, 2014
I got this fish for my baby since her dad loves fish and would like to share his aquarium hobby with her when she gets older. It is very cute and the textiles are exactly what I was hoping for when I got it. That being said, I thought it would be a little larger. Our daughter just loves it and still carries it around at her 1 year old age now.
on March 30, 2014
My son loves this fish toy!! Its awesome. He loves to chew on it, crinkle it. IT was smaller than expected but that is okay. Great toy anyways.
on August 31, 2013
I like this fish with its different textures and it is a good size for younger babies. very pleased with my purchase
on March 7, 2013
This is filled with beans or something...which is weird for lamaze. Maybe our son will like it when he's older, but he's four months now and it's way too heavy for him. It's also pretty big...he's not interested in it like the other lamaze products.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse