Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 9, 2008
My daughter began noticing these when she was 5 weeks old. We would show them to her when we would change her diaper, but not put them on her.

By 6 weeks old she was showing a definite interest in the wrist bee toy by smiling at it. We began calling it Mr. Bee, and we placed it on her wrist whenever she was in her bouncer or in her BebePod. At eight weeks old, she began babbling and cooing to Mr. Bee whenever she wasn't interacting with us.

My daughter is now 17 weeks old, and Mr. Bee is still her best friend. She really enjoys visiting with Ms. Ladybug and Mr. Dragonfly, too. We don't have them all visit at once- my daughter is happiest with one-on-one interaction with each of them.

I love that she can have a little "friend" velcroed to her when we go out- it can't get dropped, and is small enough to tag along.

*UPDATE*
I bought a new set of bugs for my new baby boy, and he adores them! At four months old, his favorite is Mr. Dragonfly. My daughter- now two- still loves these little toys!
11 comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2008
I bought these for my daughter because she found her feet, and I figured since she was always playing with them I would get her something to put on her feet to play with. I put them on her feet and she loves them. It funny because now she talks to her feet.
on May 15, 2008
I bought this for my son at 3 months old. At 8 months old he still enjoys his bugs. He never really got into the one's for feet but he loves the soft wrist wrattles. They are durable. I've washed them on delicate in the washing machine several times and they are still good as new.
on November 15, 2009
very great design, very eye catching, but my son has never paid any attention to the wrist straps. I attach them to his gym bar and he looks at them, but on his wrist he never looks at them. He's 4 months old and over looking at his hands, so I do put the foot ones on him still, but his feet are too big to fit inside fully, plus their not designed like socks, so they don't go over his heel... I'm tempted to sew the bug onto his actual socks because he will pull at them and pull the booty right off
on March 13, 2012
I have very many Lamaze products and i happen to think Lamaze makes wonderful things for babies, but this particular set is so so. While the bugs on the socks and wrist bands are super cute and attractive and my baby likes them, the general functionality is a bit lacking. The socks for example are made of fabric that stretched out very fast and made the socks about 3 sizes bigger. Which means it's not much fun for a baby because the socks already fall off her feet while she is moving her legs, not to mention grabbing them, which makes them a bit useless in the end. The socks started off very nice and tight around the ankle, but with use and washing them once, they haven't stood up to use very well. And my problem with the wrist bands is that the bands are too small. I could use them on my 3 month old baby's wrists, but now at 6 months, the velcro strip doesn't close anymore, because the bands are too short to go all the way around my now rather chubby baby's hands. My baby isn't specially fat or big, but babies do chubby up with every passing month and those bands are a bit short to keep up. So, while i wholeheartedly recommend Lamaze's baby products, you will probably find better foot and wrist finders elsewhere.
on August 27, 2008
These are absolutely adorable. The wrist rattles attach easily with velco and the others are cute socks. The rattling part could be a bit louder but my granddaughter loves to look at them while she wears them. A good product especially for babies before they can easily hold their own rattling toys.
on November 15, 2008
I love the concept of these.... it's just that 1. I wish the rattles were a little louder and 2. the socks aren't that stretchy and they are kind of small on my 3 mo. old's feet. I think he'll grow out of them this month. I don't know... i just think with some minor improvements they could be a much better quality item. Like the little antlers on the bugs are kind of poky. I like them, but i don't love them. I think the idea of the rattles are 5 stars but the execution is only a 3... hence the four stars above :)
on June 27, 2008
My son loves these and the older he gets the more interested he is with them. The colors are vibrant and perfect for chewing when teething.
on March 29, 2015
My 5 1/2 month old daughter likes looking at these when I hold them up in front of her, but unfortunately they just really
don't make that much noise, so they don't work in the way they're supposed to: baby moves arm, wrist rattle makes noise, baby notices arm movement led to noise. The baby would have to be thrashing around maniacally in order for these to make enough noise for her to notice them.
Other parents have said that they are too small - these fit on my daughter at 5 and 1/2 months, and it looks like they will probably fit for another couple of months, I hope, but I have a long, lean baby. If your baby is on the chunkier side, they may not fit. If you have rudimentary sewing skills, it would be easy to lengthen the straps, but that's an extra step that most won't want to take. Not terrible, but could be better.
on January 21, 2012
At 5 mos 2 weeks old, my son has no real interest in these toys. They also don't fit around his wrists great (he's not a chubby baby) and they fall off his legs/feet because they are too big. They also have a very faint rattle sound, no squeak, no real crinkle sound either. Boring.