4.0 out of 5 stars Nieces present
I got this for my niece, her mom loves Lamaze toys and I decided to get this because it's bright and adorable. Received this and it is exactly like the picture.. Cute!
Published 21 months ago by Lacey

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea; low quality execution
Published on January 8, 2012 by MouseMargo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea; low quality execution, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Learn to Dress Activity Doll, Farmer Fred (Baby Product)
Got this for my 2 year old grandson. He loves cows and is a birght boy who likes to do things himself. Thought this would help him with dressing himself. The big button made him want to pull te button off instead of undoing the button from the strap. I even had a difficult time getting it over the button and then the button hole started fraying. The shoestring is a very skinny string and not like a real shoestring. Hard for his little fingers to handle. The zipper is VERY difficult to pull open even for me. The buckle and the velcro button were OK. That is all there is to do with this. He likes the cow and tries pulling off the hat, which is sewn on and not removable. All-in-all I am not impressed with this toy. Years ago, my kids had a doll that was much better made and could actually remove clothes when you did the other functions. That was a much better learning tool than this is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nieces present, December 5, 2012
However, my mistake I know but it's smaller than expected. I didn't read how big this doll was so its MY fault.. However it is for toddlers 18+ I believe it's just too small for them to unzip unbutton etc with their little hands. They are stil learning to use their hands well so when things are small and difficult their hands get a little clumsy. But it's still cute, so I'll give it 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok, February 22, 2013
Farmer Fred is just an ok doll for teaching things such as how to use a buckle, zipper, button, etc. In particular the button is way too big for the hole so I can't even get it through! The laces on the shoe are really short and it's difficult as well. The zipper is fine, but that's about it. It's cute enough as a regular old stuffed animal but I wouldn't recommend this one for teaching these skills. I think I'll just make something myself!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll, January 6, 2013
very cute. works well for children to learn fine motor skills such as buttoning , zipping, tying. I bought it for my 1 year old grand daughter.

3.0 out of 5 stars functionally, not exactly what I imagined., January 1, 2013
The Learn to Dress activity cow looks exactly like what is in the picture, but...
--the zipper is near impossible for me to open (as the parent), my daughter just doesn't bother
--the shoe laces are too short for me to show my daughter how to tie it
--the button hole was frayed so bad I had to re-sew the whole hole
--the cow was connected to the box like fort knox. I was afraid I'd rip the cow's material trying to break it free with scissors.
--speaking of the material- the material on the overalls are the worst material to give to a child- what were they thinking? One catch on a floor board or stone from the patio as my 2 year old drops it on the floor, and the material is ripped beyond repair. The material on the overalls is so flimsy that normal sewing by hand (darning-style) is relatively ineffective.
--I also wish there was a snap button instead of the flimsy bit of velcro on the overall strap.
--Unfortunately, my daughter doesn't care for this toy and I wish I hadn't bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Satisfied, January 3, 2012
I was extremely pleased with this Lamaze Learning doll. My granddaughter is just now 2 years old and is enjoying her "baby". She hasn't quite figured out all the buttons, laces and buckles but this doll will spur her imagination and be a fun learning tool. The doll came in its original packaging and was new. I would recommend this supplier to anyone who needs this kind of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 7, 2013
This doll is just what we were looking for, and the girls love it. We will be coming to LAMAZE/Amazon for more toy needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but NOT Worth it!, December 26, 2012
I received this learn to dress doll for Christmas. I put it on my daughter's wish list. I was disappointed with it. Especially for the price. It is not worth it. You cannot take off any of his clothes and the zipper is hard to do. Small velcro piece and all the pieces are pointless. I am not normally a harsh reviewer but I have seen many toys quality and not quality this toy just fell way short of my expectations I will probably exchange it for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Farmer Fred doll, November 3, 2012
my grandson loves to buckle and snap and button, so this was the perfect present for his 2nd birthday. He also loves to make the noises of differant animals, so the cow gives him an opportunity for that also.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, October 19, 2012
I bought this for a friend's child. I was looking for somthing that wasn't the typical doll dress thing. This was perfect. the child loved it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›